Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unless Premo55 was involved with his my taste in music is better than yours bull****.

I thought OG 85 was not only height but also a new insole - react or something along that line. Which is consistent with what Nike did when it bought converse and threw in lunar insoles so they could refresh the legal trademark.

Took some horrible news to turn this back into the best thread on NT :lol:

Guess its true, no publicity is bad publicity...
I was thinking the same thing :lol: This is the best this thread has looked in a long time.
With the way things are going, I can already tell my purchases will be slowing down.

Same, and I'm completely fine with that. Money saved. The only things I have on my radar are the breds (1's) and possibly that purple pair (if it's how DJ Folk described it.)

Prob will grab those obsidians..... need Breds if they drop, and purples. I’m good on everything else

He was just extremely passionate and I know at times he rubbed cats the wrong way. I used to chop it up with him though and from all my interactions with him, he was solid.

Definitely. I will admit I let false impression get the best of me.

I'm not too fond of the crinkle to the patent but it's not a deal breaker. Everything else I'm cool with so its a cop for me. Hopefully it will be easier being the most people on here isn't feeling them.

Late to the party but so excited to have these in hand. Btw, pleasantly surprised by the bone pair. Like them more in hand than I thought I would.

20190604_140353.jpg

20190604_142213.jpg

Great comparison pic.

sooooo i guess i can drop some news while im here

the court purple black jordan 1 drops april 11th 2020 basically a royal 1 blocking with court purple

a variation of the gucci /christmas tree 1's drops first sat Jan 2020

the og height things start officially may/june 2020....they might slip something in for all star weekend in chicago next yr

they have mapped out everything until 2021 just need to do the samples and load the style codes into their databases

2020 first quarter stuff is finalized tho get ready

Great info as always. Thank you.
Any plans to fix the 3s??

Back
Top Bottom