Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
75C8318E-42D4-4BE4-922E-41AE1FF0E6D0.jpeg
:rofl:
As soon as I came to this thread this pik was the first thing I seen and bust out laughing in Macy’s, people were looking at me like what happened

bibby case got dropped just read...but i know he had 1 in the pipeline

im not really done as far as delivering info im just done actively buying much unless its to replace one of my essentials with fresher pairs thats it

All I really care about right now is anything on the Flint 13s if there's any news on them. This SBB news is such a letdown

sooooo i guess i can drop some news while im here

the court purple black jordan 1 drops april 11th 2020 basically a royal 1 blocking with court purple

a variation of the gucci /christmas tree 1's drops first sat Jan 2020

the og height things start officially may/june 2020....they might slip something in for all star weekend in chicago next yr

they have mapped out everything until 2021 just need to do the samples and load the style codes into their databases

2020 first quarter stuff is finalized tho get ready

Will these new og height 1s have the bigger check as well.

Hmmmm dang that height difference is minimal. We're talking an 8th to a quarter inch???

LL-1.jpg
Exactly. So minimal that this can't be the sole reason for a $15 price hike. I personally think it'll also be the rumored inclusion of React foam inside.

The lining is already grey too, and the shoe is actually white.

The trade-off is that even after stripping the paint off the lasering, you'd still have a somewhat subtle laser print on a good portion of the shoe.

Right. The grey lining and Nike air is already there, but the laser and clear sole totally makes it a different shoe. I’ll just have to dye the liner which isn’t a biggie to be honest.

The biggest concern for the custom is painting the bottom. I’ll be trying raleigh’s restorations product to see if this will address the problem.

Back
Top Bottom