• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No tax on stock x or Goat here in GA.

To the point where people are going to ask they peoples in other states to cop for them and then ship to them.

Good to know. I work at an office in GA and they dont care if employees have packages shipped there. I live in SC....we get taxed.

5-11 260!? :sick:
Love it when you call me big poppa!
I ain't the only big fella on here. I'm just honest about it.

5D8E5A4F-E512-44FA-B554-2BD77C75A6B9.jpeg

Sold my Black/Red Toe 1s awhile back. Thinking the upcoming Black Sail Red may be a good substitute now that the OG Black/Red aren't launching this year. It's a good looking shoe so long as the white doesn't yellow. Do 1s yellow? If so, I may just have to hold out....

On the creasing topic

I went to the dark side and bought some Sneaker Shields

I haven’t worn em out the house. I tried em on in the house and they were hella uncomfortable (toe box too tight) and they made this click noise when I walked on one shoe. I tossed em to the side, at least for now. I think ima just go back to team raw.

On the creasing topic

I haven’t worn em out the house. I tried em on in the house and they were hella uncomfortable (toe box too tight) and they made this click noise when I walked on one shoe. I tossed em to the side, at least for now. I think ima just go back to team raw.

did u just stuff the sneakershields in there without taking out the insole first?

On the creasing topic

you doing it all wrong. you have to cop FORCE FIELDS, which is soft and memory foam-like. only thing is you have to .5 size up on your kicks. that accommodates for the extra room you need to do it comfortably. it's definitely worth it. ppl talk down on them and that's cool, but idgaf. i'm not one of those ppl who think creases add character. not even on 1s! i was raised to always keep my kicks clean and it always stuck with me.

you doing it all wrong. you have to cop FORCE FIELDS, which is soft and memory foam-like. only thing is you have to .5 size up on your kicks. that accommodates for the extra room you need to do it comfortably. it's definitely worth it. ppl talk down on them and that's cool, but idgaf. i'm not one of those ppl who think creases add character. not even on 1s! i was raised to always keep my kicks clean and it always stuck with me.

I have to half size up in my 1’s anyways since I have a wide foot, so the force fields help take up that extra little bit of extra room in the toe box.

They definitely help from having those crinkled looking creases in the toebox

Back
Top Bottom