Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Agree on the contrast stitching but I'll still cop. Bet if they were to become overseas release only, dudes will change their minds rather quickly i.e. Gym Reds.

Those Jeters are a big MEH, not sweating them at all.

Would of been WAY better if they did like a navy version of the black/gold 1's, minus the patent leather.
Add like an embossed Yankees logo (Fragment 1's style) instead of the pinstripes :smokin.

Last edited:
Only thing left to look forward to is Black/Gum's (and possibly Fragment's) if that mid sole stitching on the Blk/Wht 1's is JB's final answer :smh:.

Agree on the contrast stitching but I'll still cop. Bet if they were to become overseas release only, dudes will change their minds rather quickly i.e. Gym Reds.

i wouldnt be upset since i wouldnt pay over retail for em anyways

if they release here id have to cop since i like the CW minus the stupid stitching. i kinda hope they are an overseas release. money saved :lol:

This is for all you Jeter fans who want the 1s.. Credit goes to @j23app Not bad IMO. I like raglans and always wanted a vintage one to match my Royals. Hard to come by.

Last edited:
i like raglans and the logo on the chest but the stuff on the shoulder... crap
Yeah id consider copping if it were just the logo because it is a bit discreet, but the shoulder crap would get me beat up in here in Boston.
laugh.gif
I respect the guy, but y'all know the deal.

just pulled the trigger on a 8.5 gym red pair,its my first ever pair of 1 ...lol

i normally wear size 9 hope they fit like baroncuz i wear size 9 in jordan's 3

nthat.gif

How JB ruin a white and black shoe tho
laugh.gif
next thing you know they gonna start giving us different shades of black
mean.gif
Color names be like "Pitch Black" or "NotReallyDarkBlack" or "Piano Black"

I don't feel that contrast stitching on the midsole. But I'd still cop. Hope they change it though, I mean they have at least 3 months to change it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How JB ruin a white and black shoe tho :lol: next thing you know they gonna start giving us different shades of black :smh:
Box tags be like "Pitch Black" or "NotReallyDarkBlack" or "Piano Black"

I don't feel that contrast stitching on the midsole. But I'd still cop. Hope they change it though, I mean they have at least 3 months to change it :lol:

no they dont. they are either in production at the moment or already finished up. shoes are made months in advance

we saw these months ago. it was same upper just some pairs had white stitching and some had black.

U people complain to much I mean come on they give u the shoe u ask for n u guys complain about the stitching..... But u gave a dude a hard time cause he wanted to customize his? Were is the logic? Then wen they sell out n u get ur pairs ur gonna say something else then in 5 year pay a g for them.....

no they dont. they are either in production at the moment or already finished up. shoes are made months in advance

we saw these months ago. it was same upper just some pairs had white stitching and some had black.
well ****. I'll still cop though 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom