• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
cant you just pour bleach on em?
I'm not sure about bleach honestly. I'm thinking that might deteriorate the stitching or make it weak.. Not sure

Dye wouldn't work since it's going from a darker color to a lighter color. I think the best way to do it would be to get the black as light as possible than paint with thinned out angelus.

Dnt use bleach it will deteriorate the thread. My uncle back in the early 90s loved to bleach his jeans to give it that "lighter" look. Long story he ended up tearing his pants durning school and had to wear lost and found sweats.

Jeter 1s are ugly. Not sure why those chose that the 1 and Flex Trainer for his commemoration. Wouldn't Air Jordan 2s have made more sense?

Anyhow, y'all gotta be patient on the Black and White 1s. We haven't got any real concrete information aside from random "sample" pictures and a rumored release date. All could change once actual official pictures are published in probably a month if the rumored RD is true. Cross your fingers.

Anyhow, y'all gotta be patient on the Black and White 1s. We haven't got any real concrete information aside from random "sample" pictures and a rumored release date. All could change once actual official pictures are published in probably a month if the rumored RD is true. Cross your fingers.

Kaskade posted this on his IG on Thursday :smokin

"#tbt man I miss my old black and blue Jordan's..."

Last edited:
The execution on those Jeter pairs are so poor. For a Yankee theme AJ1 the possibilities are ridiculous, but instead this, . . . this?

They should have used the Baron 1 template for the Jeter's and changed the black to blue with pinstriped sock liner...

I'm assuming they didn't go for an all white base, with pinstripes look because the original Baron 1's already took that:

Last edited:
I'm good on those Jeters, nothing I would go out of my way for.

Also disappointed in the recent black/white pics, the black stitching really throws them off. I'll still cop though and get one of you experts to customize them for me :lol:

I'm assuming they didn't go for an all white base, with pinstripes look because the original Baron 1's already took that:
Those Barons are butt. I should have added NA Baron 1s to my post.

:lol:

Don't forget they had a black version too:

Personally i've never cared for either of them. Certainly not my least favorite Jordan 1's, but notwhere near the best.

Those 1s are all the random themed 1s that proceeded and preceded them are terrible.

Military themed
Baseball
Cicno de Mayo
Noveau
Foes
Air Jordan 1 '87-'99
Fleece toes
All other mids that I'm missing at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom