Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know I’ll probably catch some hate for this, but I caught too many L’s on the unions. Copped both sets of laces from Slickies laces. The gold are a little long for my 9.5, but I’m loving the look of both in these. Gym reds are very underrated IMO, and that’s coming from someone who already owns black toes, Chicago’s, and breds.

12C1F423-46A7-4831-9BBC-6758D7D74E1B.jpeg
BDDB94B3-9611-4500-B23F-BC52E1363BB2.jpeg

If you like it that's all that matters :nthat:

I know I’ll probably catch some hate for this, but I caught too many L’s on the unions. Copped both sets of laces from Slickies laces. The gold are a little long for my 9.5, but I’m loving the look of both in these. Gym reds are very underrated IMO, and that’s coming from someone who already owns black toes, Chicago’s, and breds.

eh, looks good 2 me.

Need some honest feedback here. I've got $1335 in goat credit (from a return), and determined to distribute it on Jordan 1's. I currently have TS1, Bred (2016), Royal, Game Royal,. Shadows, all star (chameleon), homage to home, Bred Toe, black gym red, and LA to Chicago. I'm dismissing any off whites - I honestly find them completely over hyped and prefer their non off white counterparts - UNC and Chicago, I'm looking at you. So in my crosshairs I've got Union black toe, UNC, Chicago's, SBB, Turbo Greens, and Knicks (hardcore Knicks fan, tough life lol). How would you spread it out? Appreciate the feedback!!

I would definitely grab a pair of UNC's

Need some honest feedback here. I've got $1335 in goat credit (from a return), and determined to distribute it on Jordan 1's. I currently have TS1, Bred (2016), Royal, Game Royal,. Shadows, all star (chameleon), homage to home, Bred Toe, black gym red, and LA to Chicago. I'm dismissing any off whites - I honestly find them completely over hyped and prefer their non off white counterparts - UNC and Chicago, I'm looking at you. So in my crosshairs I've got Union black toe, UNC, Chicago's, SBB, Turbo Greens, and Knicks (hardcore Knicks fan, tough life lol). How would you spread it out? Appreciate the feedback!!
Chicago's and sbbs, imo.

On some best bang for your buck steez I think a combo of

Turbo Greens, Knicks, UNCs and possibly used Chi’s or new origins (size pending).

If you wanna go all in Black Toe Unions and possibly Turbos

Unions are pretty much the only 1's that are actually more expensive for my sz 13 than the smaller sizes. I wonder why

SBB 1.0 and 2.0 I can see them going up due to the 3.0

Unions are pretty much the only 1's that are actually more expensive for my sz 13 than the smaller sizes. I wonder why

Think less were made, thank god I got them for 770 for the blue pair.

I like the two tone black/cream laces. red and yellow clash too much imo

They DON'T feel like the SI's. Defiant's look and feel better, except for that terrible cheap leather tongue. It's a nice shoe except for the tongue. I'm sending them back because of it. As is, I'd give them 7/10. Tongue material killed them for me.
Well, *MY* SIs have really “nice” soft leather, almost to the point of being floppy. As do my origin stories. **Maybe** the leather on your pair pair differ from mine since they weren’t cut from one gigantic cow.

I think these look dope with other laces! Props to you for tryin somethin different.

On some best bang for your buck steez I think a combo of

Turbo Greens, Knicks, UNCs and possibly used Chi’s or new origins (size pending).

If you wanna go all in Black Toe Unions and possibly Turbos
Thanks. Yeah, I'm having a hard time deciding on whether or not to go all in on unions/SBB 1.0 or spread it out. UNC's, Knicks, maybe the spideys, or turbo greens would be nice additions. I think I'm gonna wait till we find out more about this 2020 Chicago's release before pulling the trigger on the 2015's. And my size 10 SBB 1.0 low asking price on goat right now is $1500! Likely looking at stock x for that.

Last edited:
I'm size 11, but I would do Chicago's (I'll ignore 2020 for now) and SBB Away

Back
Top Bottom