Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Storms today

51094D8F-F1FB-45BB-8EB9-FE6024EF9B28.jpeg

Your first mistake was trying to color match. Khaki chinos, white tee, clay greens, light denim jean jacket. Boom, that's a fit. Black chinos, boom now you really setting it off.
Point i was making is the colors aren't traditional they are off which is my opinion anybody with a pair can attest to this. Keep your opinions and i''l keep mines thank you

Point i was making is the colors aren't traditional they are off which is my opinion anybody with a pair can attest to this. Keep your opinions and i''l keep mines thank you

And my point is, that you dont have to match colors all the time with your kicks if you look at a fit as a whole and dont revolve it around the sneakers. Also, this thread is all shared opinions. Why you get defensive? :rofl:

And my point is, that you dont have to match colors all the time with your kicks if you look at a fit as a whole and dont revolve it around the sneakers. Also, this thread is all shared opinions. Why you get defensive? :rofl:
You asking why Getting_Busy_Since_89 Getting_Busy_Since_89 got defensive, when your very first words were "your first mistake," implying his personal opinion is wrong. :lol: Oh NT, never a dull moment.

You asking why Getting_Busy_Since_89 Getting_Busy_Since_89 got defensive, when your very first words were "your first mistake," implying his personal opinion is wrong. :lol: Oh NT, never a dull moment.

I didnt mean it in a wrong or demeaning way lol yall too sensitive. It wasnt a term I used to be taken personal. There isnt a mistake that was made personal preference and opinions are whatever. All I'm saying is that one doesn't have to color match to get a fit off if you wear it with confidence and dont center it around the shoes. I know you like to match too and I'd say the same things in person or online. I wouldn't let something like the idea of matching/coordinating deter me from getting a pair of kicks if I like em. Just gotta make that sh*t work lol

ion know lol :rofl: man yall stay firing me up for matchin lol
I ultimately passed on the Clays, as I decided I didn't really want or need them that damn bad, and I knew I wouldn't wear them that much in general, but I knew I'd mainly be wearing them with a lot of black. At the least, I'd have to rock black bottoms, denim or otherwise, in the outfit example you gave 0takusamsay 0takusamsay .

I didnt mean it in a wrong or demeaning way lol yall too sensitive. It wasnt a term I used to be taken personal. There isnt a mistake that was made personal preference and opinions are whatever. All I'm saying is that one doesn't have to color match to get a fit off if you wear it with confidence and dont center it around the shoes. I know you like to match too and I'd say the same things in person or online. I wouldn't let something like the idea of matching/coordinating deter me from getting a pair of kicks if I like em. Just gotta make that sh*t work lol
I feel it. I was just laughing at the "why so defensive, when I started with the 'your first mistake'" of it all. Oh I agree with you in that I'd NEVER let color coordination stop me from buying a pair of kicks I want personally. As someone with tons of Dunks, with their often eclectic styling, I'd go insane trying to match all my sh`t. While I often have something that connects with my kicks at even sometimes the smallest level (a graphic t might only have small hits that go with only the smallest hits on a pair), black and/or white can go with anything IMO. So wearing all black, or dark denim with a white top is always an option with any pair IMO.

I feel it. I was just laughing at the "why so defensive, when I started with the 'your first mistake'" of it all. Oh I agree with you in that I'd NEVER let color coordination stop me from buying a pair of kicks I want personally. As someone with tons of Dunks, with their often eclectic styling, I'd go insane trying to match all my sh`t. While I often have something that connects with my kicks at even sometimes the smallest level (a graphic t might only have small hits that go with only the smallest hits on a pair), black and/or white can go with anything IMO. So wearing all black, or dark denim with a white top is always an option with any pair IMO.

I could see someone getting defensive if I left it at "your first mistake..." and continued to ridicule and scrutinize his preferences. In my head I think in terms of a coach offering advice on how his player can elevate his game or a friend seeing their homie struggle with the ladies and says "your first mistake is that you're putting these broads on a pedestal when in all honesty they're just like us" that's how I read that in my head.

Carolina lows are a big must.

Also, grabbed two final pickups from past releases.

Nothing else from the past I need.

I could see someone getting defensive if I left it at "your first mistake..." and continued to ridicule and scrutinize his preferences. In my head I think in terms of a coach offering advice on how his player can elevate his game or a friend seeing their homie struggle with the ladies and says "your first mistake is that you're putting these broads on a pedestal when in all honesty they're just like us" that's how I read that in my head.
I feel it. And Jay ("40 Year Old Virgin") taught us about not putting something else on a pedestal. :rofl:

Literally the closest tier 0 shop and you know its gon be limited and n*ggas will be camping out in the Chi. It'd be a waste lol
20190730_122643.jpg

My brother has Clays and they always look good when he wears them (which is often), even when the rest of the fit is average.

His girlfriend has told him it's her favorite shoe that he owns.

If you can look past the mediocre toebox leather, it's a great and versatile sneaker. Recommended!

Back
Top Bottom