Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need some honest feedback here. I've got $1335 in goat credit (from a return), and determined to distribute it on Jordan 1's. I currently have TS1, Bred (2016), Royal, Game Royal,. Shadows, all star (chameleon), homage to home, Bred Toe, black gym red, and LA to Chicago. I'm dismissing any off whites - I honestly find them completely over hyped and prefer their non off white counterparts - UNC and Chicago, I'm looking at you. So in my crosshairs I've got Union black toe, UNC, Chicago's, SBB, Turbo Greens, and Knicks (hardcore Knicks fan, tough life lol). How would you spread it out? Appreciate the feedback!!

Personally I go with quality over quantity. The two best shoes on your list are Chicagos and Unions. Since Chicagos are supposedly dropping next year, I'd go with Unions.

Personally I go with quality over quantity. The two best shoes on your list are Chicagos and Unions. Since Chicagos are supposedly dropping next year, I'd go with Unions.
Thanks. I've currently got top bids in place for the unions and UNC's. If they get accepted I'd only have to pay like $120. I figure I can target the other 1's on stockx at my own rate, easier to get the 1k shoe this way lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 10.54.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 10.54.34 AM.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 34
Thanks. I've currently got top bids in place for the unions and UNC's. If they get accepted I'd only have to pay like $120. I figure I can target the other 1's on stockx at my own rate, easier to get the 1k shoe this way lol

Those are two excellent choices. Congrats, I hope it comes through for you!

Back
Top Bottom