Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hmm, i didn't know ppl wearing shoes based on the seasons was the majority. i wear 40 belows in the summer and shorts while its snowing. guess i'm the peculiar one.

hmm, i didn't know ppl wearing shoes based on the seasons was the majority. i wear 40 belows in the summer and shorts while its snowing. guess i'm the peculiar one.
Out of curiosity what’s your ethnicity?

aj1b129.jpg

yea ever since that data breach. when did you email then to delete it? Im pissed. I asked for it to be deleted last year. I thought it was, then after the data breach i get an email saying to reset my PW. that how i found out i still had an account, smh.

They totally glanced over the data breach in the email too, just: "We recently completed system updates on the StockX platform. To access your account, reset your password by clicking below." No mention of them being hacked and data being compromised at all. Scum

Thanks for the advice guys.

Prolly white yin yangs or triple blacks. Dedicated beaters.

Lol Ima stay in huddled under my blankey if theres a blizzard. The thought of anything below 50 is already making me shaky.
Winter hasn’t been too crazy w snow w climate being so erratic and all. Invest in a good jacket and boots

Thanks for the advice guys. Prolly white yin yangs or triple blacks. Dedicated beaters. Lol Ima stay in huddled under my blankey if theres a blizzard. The thought of anything below 50 is already making me shaky.
I'd get some timberlands for days when snow is fresh on the ground & they haven't shoveled yet & when snow is melting & its slushy outside with water & salt pools everywhere. Tims prolly still on sale since its summer. Get some tight undershirts & like jps said, don't skimp on that jacket. I get some thick socks aswell. Ppl tend to overlook the sock game in winter, a no-no.

Man, I loved the ish out of my 2008 Olympic 1s with the jumpman on the back. I forgot them in a Vegas hotel, way back when. Would love to see that shoe re-release as it was, or as an OG high.

I once left a closet full of clothes in a Vegas hotel room. Wondered why there was so much space in my bag and just figured I'd done a great job packing. I called the hotel after arriving home. They sent everything to me Priority Mail, folded and wrapped in bubble wrap.

We are definitely not gonna compare Aleali May ALEALI MAY w/ 4 official j’s under her belt to Billie Eilish are we? Stop it.

lol, nike is just doing a damn good job of covering itself as far as diversity in women's clothing/shoes goes. with may & eilish they've covered major bases. to be real with you, both of them can dress extremely well, of course may having the upper hand seeing as how that's what she does for a living & i just enjoy her work more, but billie honestly dresses better than most rappers, no lie. & they both garner different fanbases & curate on different levels, let's not leave out my girl rox brown also tho or the og vashtie.

Back
Top Bottom