Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Seeing as this is just a mock up, so the actual pair could be color blocked completely different, do you guys think these could be the answer to all (well some) our dreams of them finally releasing the Neutral Greys?
24BA6EE6-2ADD-43D2-9EC6-6AFE9341FD4B.jpeg
The mockup could be a complete miss like you said; but even so, how does the metallic silver fit in? Can't get my hopes up :smh:

Not sure why folks even pay much attention to that before the release date. of course the prices are crazy this far ahead and they will be crazy for 9 and under after. why are people still surprised?

Shoestradamus Shoestradamus - thanks for the tip. Do they have to be cedar? I just use the plastic ones i SECURED (lol) from Ikea. Appreciate your advice man!

Yes, they absolutely have to be cedar. IKEA shoe trees are the equivalent of stuffing them with socks. Make sure they are spring loaded in the middle(will help from preventing the banana shape). Cedar removes the toxins and sweat due to natural absorption properties of the wood. The sweat and toxins are what contribute considerably to cracking and really bad creasing and also cause nasty odors. If your feet smell, cedar trees will make your shoes smell soooooo nice(like cedar not fungus). Hope this helps for even for those who don’t like me!!:smile:

Last edited:
imagine if adidas signed jordan. we would have some trash *** looking shoes like the superstars, yeezys, nmd

Seeing as this is just a mock up, so the actual pair could be color blocked completely different, do you guys think these could be the answer to all (well some) our dreams of them finally releasing the Neutral Greys?
24BA6EE6-2ADD-43D2-9EC6-6AFE9341FD4B.jpeg

I'm hoping it's an answer to my wish for a High OG version of the Grey/Silver 2001 colorway. Them '09 Anniversary joints don't count.

ed289cirrpmv07zgwhok.jpg

A

imagine if adidas signed jordan. we would have some trash *** looking shoes like the superstars, yeezys, nmd
I gotta disagree. Had MJ balled out exactly as he did, and had every exact moment that had throughout his amazing career, yet was wearing Adidas every step of the way, we’d still be buying and be fans of Jordans, an especially the Jordan 1 (Adidas version). Fashion is subjective, but it’s driven by “trendsetters,” celebrities, public icons, etc. Jordan’s are loved first and foremost because of the globally iconic player that Jordan was. Especially if he debuted in the NBA with a “banned” pair of Adidas due to their colors, the story would be the same. Also, the sneaker landscape would be so damn different had he joined Adidas, there’s no way to know where we’d be today as a result.

i also think adidas has more creative potential than nike even down to the versatility of the logo(s). there's so much adidas can do, but the don't that it's crazy. i don't understand why they keep pushing & out the same stuff when they have stuff like like fyw collection in the vault. imo they should be number #1, but the ppl running that place is eh.

The mockup could be a complete miss like you said; but even so, how does the metallic silver fit in? Can't get my hopes up :smh:
Oh I know. As I want the Neutral Greys, my hopes would be that they could throw the metallic silver on like the NA tag, or also the Wings logo at the most. I can dream!!!

I gotta disagree. Had MJ balled out exactly as he did, and had every exact moment that had throughout his amazing career, yet was wearing Adidas every step of the way, we’d still be buying and be fans of Jordans, an especially the Jordan 1 (Adidas version). Fashion is subjective, but it’s driven by “trendsetters,” celebrities, public icons, etc. Jordan’s are loved first and foremost because of the globally iconic player that Jordan was. Especially if he debuted in the NBA with a “banned” pair of Adidas due to their colors, the story would be the same. Also, the sneaker landscape would be so damn different had he joined Adidas, there’s no way to know where we’d be today as a result.

The Jordan 1 probably woulda been some High Top B/red Pro Models or Maybe Forums with a jumpan and Jordan somewhere on it. I think nike copyrighted the "air" used. Just cant imagine the alternate reality lol

Back
Top Bottom