Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Idk about trash but a lot of those shoes look they were made out of melted LEGOs. I’m sure they’re fine for on court wear though.
tenor.gif

So everybody wanna disrespect Kobe this year huh??? The 6's & 7's alone a goat silhouette. U gotta be about 10yrs older than me saying this.

Overall best new basketball line imo. It covers the court & casual usage.

Kyries still look way too athletic to wear with non-athletic fits (I.e. jeans, button-ups, etc.) but I agree they look better than a lot of other performance models like the KD line and that hideous Kobe AD line.

I actually think the FOG 1s are a good direction for the performance meets casual aspect so we’ll see if that line takes off.

what the kobe and kobe grinches shoes are straight fire. kobe as a player not so much trash player at best. shaq and gasol carried him to those rings

Kyries still look way too athletic to wear with non-athletic fits (I.e. jeans, button-ups, etc.) but I agree they look better than a lot of other performance models like the KD line and that hideous Kobe AD line.

I actually think the FOG 1s are a good direction for the performance meets casual aspect so we’ll see if that line takes off.
I actually wear my kyrie 5's casually, but yeah the fog 1's are outta this world. i didn't consider those, i do think that that's best new bball shoe.

what the kobe and kobe grinches shoes are straight fire. kobe as a player not so much trash player at best. shaq and gasol carried him to those rings

I’m an avid basketball fan from LA and watched at least 90% of the Lakers games over the past 20 years; and your words are blasphemy to most, but I gotta agree. Kobe wasn’t winning one with Andrew Bynum or the likes of Smush Parker. Kobe wouldn’t have won rings without Shaq or Pau, period. Ron Artest and Derek Fisher saved Kobe in the Finals in different years-at least 2 rings would gone if they hadn’t saved the day when Kobe went Missing.

I’m an avid basketball fan from LA and watched at least 90% of the Lakers games over the past 20 years; and your words are blasphemy to most, but I gotta agree. Kobe wasn’t winning one with Andrew Bynum or the likes of Smush Parker. Kobe wouldn’t have won rings without Shaq or Pau, period. Ron Artest and Derek Fisher saved Kobe in the Finals in different years-at least 2 rings would gone if they hadn’t saved the day when Kobe went Missing.

So true.

Having seen Jordan in his prime(both 3 peats), Kobe in his prime(including 90% of regular season games from the local broadcast), and Lebron in his prime; THERE IS NO DEBATE-Jordan is the hands down, THE BEST EVER. He’s probably the worst human-being out of that group though LOL. MJ was the anti Karpernick-“Republicans buy sneakers too”

Being from LA it’s a fact-Lakers fans are some of the most fairweathered fans there are-they’ll claim to watch the games but NOBODY was watching those smush Parker years(I was tho). And not many were tuning into the 4/5 years of d-lo, Julius randle, clarkson, Robert sacre, years. It was hysterical to try to talk about games to “lakers fans” during the dark years bc they had no idea when the lakers were playing their next game or had no clue as to who was even on the roster, besides Kobe. Same fans would try to debate me that Kobe was better than Jordan. Kobe stans are something else...

Having seen Jordan in his prime(both 3 peats), Kobe in his prime(including 90% of regular season games from the local broadcast), and Lebron in his prime; THERE IS NO DEBATE-Jordan is the hands down, THE BEST EVER. He’s probably the worst human-being out of that group though LOL. MJ was the anti Karpernick-“Republicans buy sneakers too”

Let’s be honest though, Kobe needed Shaq and Pau, LeBron needed Wade/Bosh and Kyrie/K.Love to win titles but there is no way MJ wins a title without Pippen. I don’t think it was a coincidence Scottie was one of the first people the dude thanked when he gave his HOF speech.

Don’t get me wrong, MJ is still the GOAT but I think people overlook how amazing Pippen was during that 6 title run and how necessary he was for those teams.

Y'all are wilin in here...stick to shoes if u dont know ball. Calln kobe trash i gota say your nba analysis is trash lol...and i dont even like kobe

He definitely wasn’t trash but he certainly wasn’t GOAT. Let’s just look at his “lost tape” years-or years that people want to forget. Kobe’s last 4-5 years in the league were total garbage. He also had those 3 trash years with Smush Parker and co. That’s 8 years of trash. Jordan had his wizards days which some people want to smash him for-but MJs dark days looked nothing like Kobe’s. Kobe stans hate to admit these facts tho.

Being from LA it’s a fact-Lakers fans are some of the most fairweathered fans there are-they’ll claim to watch the games but NOBODY was watching those smush Parker years(I was tho). And not many were tuning into the 4/5 years of d-lo, Julius randle, clarkson, Robert sacre, years. It was hysterical to try to talk about games to “lakers fans” during the dark years bc they had no idea when the lakers were playing their next game or had no clue as to who was even on the roster, besides Kobe. Same fans would try to debate me that Kobe was better than Jordan. Kobe stans are something else...
I think the whole greatest player thing is bs honestly. When comparing players it's usually done w/ players from different era & different styles. Yes there are elite players, but a definitive goat? Nah.

If you wasn’t defending LA those D’Lo years, or even those Dwight/Nash years, I ain’t tryna hear about your fandom :lol:

Lmao that Nash trade was one of the worst trades in NBA history! Idk what the Lakers were thinking trying to put together a half-a**ed superteam while gambling away their future. I felt particularly horrible for Kobe during that season, the team basically collapsed due to injury that season and he overworked himself to the point of tearing his Achilles.

Kills me inside that the egos of the Jerrys, tore the bulls apart prematurely. If jerry kraus and reinsdhorff never got in the way-bulls woulda won 5 in a row during that second championship run and the greatest team of all time debate, wouldn’t even be a thing.

Back
Top Bottom