Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shoe of the year?! SW’s or FOGS bro
1E7243B5-5D21-437C-8F91-1D47A28EF56F.jpeg

I’m deadas$. The only reason those 4’s are in there is b/c hypebeast may cape for them.

yuck what are those. good thing kobe went to nike after

Nike’s Kobe line is easily the most boring line Nike’s ever put out though. The LeBron line has been mostly trash but at least there were some interesting designs.

Either way, JB hasn’t put out a single truly classic basketball shoe since the 90s that isn’t hideous and/or looks like it was made out of kids’ plastic toys. Although there were some good performance models (AJ XX9), it’s pretty impressive we are on 20 years straight of trash Js nobody cares about.

Nike’s Kobe line is easily the most boring line Nike’s ever put out though. The LeBron line has been mostly trash but at least there were some interesting designs.

Either way, Nike and JB haven’t put out a single truly classic basketball shoe since the 90s that isn’t hideous and/or looks like it was made out of kids’ plastic toys. Although there were some good performance models (AJ XX9), it’s pretty impressive we are on 20 years straight of trash Js nobody cares about.

That may be true. But I believe August 18th 2019 marks the 70th year in a row of Adidas not having a single cool basketball shoe. Just for some perspective.

Either way, JB hasn’t put out a single truly classic basketball shoe since the 90s that isn’t hideous and/or looks like it was made out of kids’ plastic toys. Although there were some good performance models (AJ XX9), it’s pretty impressive we are on 20 years straight of trash Js nobody cares about.

Kyries haven’t been bad, for basketball.

Oh I’m not discussing on court performance of models, simply aesthetics for casual wear. I think the main Air Jordan line has focused less and less on casual wear crossover over the years so now it’s essentially an on-court only line. I legitimately don’t think I’ve seen anyone wearing any of the latest Js (33s) casually because they seem to have 0 appeal and there are much better shoes (including retros, ironically) available for casual wear at that price-point. No idea why the designs are so bad on the Air Jordan line but it makes sense they signed Zion to help sell that trash.

Kobe 1, 5, 6, & 7 is trash?
Overall best new basketball line imo. It covers the court & casual usage.

Back
Top Bottom