• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
woke up to dodging disappointment like:

tenor.gif

congrats to everyone that got a pair.

Not in the business of telling people to avoid a store because I got an L, but to my Bronx and Jersey heads, DO NOT SHOP AT MAGIC SNEAKERS.

The most disrespectful thing happened over there and not even for me. They told a little 13 year old kid and everyone else that they will have the shoes first come first serve at the Fordham location. Naturally people lined up. This poor 13 year old kid lined up since yesterday all alone in the damn Bronx. On FORDHAM. If you’re from New York you know how dangerous that is. They’ve seen him line up, they saw him enter and and ask, then even said in the phone to multiple people , first come first serve. But then around 9am , after people have lined up for hours an employee walks by and says “go home you’re wasting your time,” with a smug look in his face. Everyone is confused and of course we ask why, and when we asked why he took the smug face off and put on a puppy face. He said they did a raffle on Wednesday. Bold face lie. They were telling these kids in person and in phone that they were doing first come first serve just yesterday. No one in the line was having that. He kept saying “I’m sorry. I got you next time.” Then he said we have no pairs. Next he said we only have 5. Then he said we have 7. Then 10. Then he want back to none. But no matter the amount he continued to lie and say they did a raffle, which they did not. We suspected that the employees are just keeping the pairs for themselves to resell or to sell later for resell price.

To make matters worse, I go check their IG again and see that they made a fake account which has two followers (one being the damn store itself). I have proof. Saying “thank you for the pair at 384 E Fordham best store ”. For starters no body types like that. Second they exposed themselves for following the fake account with the store account. Third, NO ONE ON THE LINE WAS THEIR FOR A RAFFLE WIN. You would think if they had a raffle like the employees claim, that someone in that big group of people HAD to have been a raffle winner or heard of the raffle. This store is completely dishonest. They risked a kids safety for no reason. Had they been honest we could’ve just spent our time at Finishline a few blocks up instead. This store will never have my business and they shouldn’t have yours.

Edit: attached images of the account commenting and who follows him. Just scummy . I don’t even care that I didn’t get a pair from them, I was prepared for that. It’s that kid who I feel bad for.

Link to the post in question.

1F282198-2B67-432C-862E-7EBC961E0FEE.jpeg View attachment 2401803

Attachments

• magic proof.png
    magic proof.png
    559.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
he says the side panels are nice, but they had long vertical creasing reminiscent of the Turbos and Phantoms. Better fly leather?
i caught that as well; maybe he got unlucky just his pair? i had to 2 sets sbb's & the pair i sold off wasn't as good as the pair i kept quality wise, so maybe qc will be similar w/ these.

Not in the business of telling people to avoid a store because I got an L, but to my Bronx and Jersey heads, DO NOT SHOP AT MAGIC SNEAKERS.

The most disrespectful thing happened over there and not even for me. They told a little 13 year old kid and everyone else that they will have the shoes first come first serve at the Fordham location. Naturally people lined up. This poor 13 year old kid lined up since yesterday all alone in the damn Bronx. On FORDHAM. If you’re from New York you know how dangerous that is. They’ve seen him line up, they saw him enter and and ask, then even said in the phone to multiple people , first come first serve. But then around 9am , after people have lined up for hours an employee walks by and says “go home you’re wasting your time,” with a smug look in his face. Everyone is confused and of course we ask why, and when we asked why he took the smug face off and put on a puppy face. He said they did a raffle on Wednesday. Bold face lie. They were telling these kids in person and in phone that they were doing first come first serve just yesterday. No one in the line was having that. He kept saying “I’m sorry. I got you next time.” Then he said we have no pairs. Next he said we only have 5. Then he said we have 7. Then 10. Then he want back to none. But no matter the amount he continued to lie and say they did a raffle, which they did not. We suspected that the employees are just keeping the pairs for themselves to resell or to sell later for resell price.

To make matters worse, I go check their IG again and see that they made a fake account which has two followers (one being the damn store itself). I have proof. Saying “thank you for the pair at 384 E Fordham best store ”. For starters no body types like that. Second they exposed themselves for following the fake account with the store account. Third, NO ONE ON THE LINE WAS THEIR FOR A RAFFLE WIN. You would think if they had a raffle like the employees claim, that someone in that big group of people HAD to have been a raffle winner or heard of the raffle. This store is completely dishonest. They risked a kids safety for no reason. Had they been honest we could’ve just spent our time at Finishline a few blocks up instead. This store will never have my business and they shouldn’t have yours.
Dirty. They'll get theirs tho.

If the snkrs pair I won really comes through then idk what to do with my size 12. It's a half size to big. I would like to use as trade bait but these prices are temping to sell. Don't know if I should hold out and maybe the price will increase over time.

well it is fordham... all jokes aside. stores like that should have their accounts stripped. that's unacceptable behavior. i don't see how they can look that camp out kid in the eye & play him like that. may a delayed W come to all who waited. especially to camp out kid.

Added screenshots. I wish there was a way to make them lose their account over this. This dumbass really followed the fake account they made with the stores account. Talk about exposing yourself. Dickheads.

Edit: attached images of the account commenting and who follows him. Just scummy . I don’t even care that I didn’t get a pair from them, I was prepared for that. It’s that kid who I feel bad for.

View attachment 2401803 View attachment 2401804

Damn I hate stories like this smh
Broke boi minimum wage employees

I'm not really that shocked about small stores being shady with these kinda hyped releases where a decent amount of money can be made on resale. I'm actually more shocked that the 13 year old was able to camp out there alone since yesterday. The parents don't give a damn?

I'm not really that shocked about small stores being shady with these kinda hyped releases where a decent amount of money can be made on resale. I'm actually more shocked that the 13 year old was able to camp out there alone since yesterday. The parents don't give a damn?

He probably lives nearby and tried mad had to convince them to let him camp. It was either camp or don't get a pair. Imagine going home empty handed after convincing your parents. I HOPE he wasn't out there alone and one of the spanish dudes were his brother, but from what I saw first five dudes didn't know each other.

new york is different & fordham is a strip.

1F282198-2B67-432C-862E-7EBC961E0FEE.jpeg View attachment 2401803

:smh: they knew alot of people wanna flip
hate the shady stores

Back
Top Bottom