Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Release the hounds.
B7D837B3-9CC3-4E96-A802-64F9C1C29E16.jpeg

Not in the business of telling people to avoid a store because I got an L, but to my Bronx and Jersey heads, DO NOT SHOP AT MAGIC SNEAKERS.

The most disrespectful thing happened over there and not even for me. They told a little 13 year old kid and everyone else that they will have the shoes first come first serve at the Fordham location. Naturally people lined up. This poor 13 year old kid lined up since yesterday all alone in the damn Bronx. On FORDHAM. If you’re from New York you know how dangerous that is. They’ve seen him line up, they saw him enter and and ask, then even said in the phone to multiple people , first come first serve. But then around 9am , after people have lined up for hours an employee walks by and says “go home you’re wasting your time,” with a smug look in his face. Everyone is confused and of course we ask why, and when we asked why he took the smug face off and put on a puppy face. He said they did a raffle on Wednesday. Bold face lie. They were telling these kids in person and in phone that they were doing first come first serve just yesterday. No one in the line was having that. He kept saying “I’m sorry. I got you next time.” Then he said we have no pairs. Next he said we only have 5. Then he said we have 7. Then 10. Then he want back to none. But no matter the amount he continued to lie and say they did a raffle, which they did not. We suspected that the employees are just keeping the pairs for themselves to resell or to sell later for resell price.

To make matters worse, I go check their IG again and see that they made a fake account which has two followers (one being the damn store itself). I have proof. Saying “thank you for the pair at 384 E Fordham best store ”. For starters no body types like that. Second they exposed themselves for following the fake account with the store account. Third, NO ONE ON THE LINE WAS THEIR FOR A RAFFLE WIN. You would think if they had a raffle like the employees claim, that someone in that big group of people HAD to have been a raffle winner or heard of the raffle. This store is completely dishonest. They risked a kids safety for no reason. Had they been honest we could’ve just spent our time at Finishline a few blocks up instead. This store will never have my business and they shouldn’t have yours.

Edit: attached images of the account commenting and who follows him. Just scummy . I don’t even care that I didn’t get a pair from them, I was prepared for that. It’s that kid who I feel bad for.

1F282198-2B67-432C-862E-7EBC961E0FEE.jpeg View attachment 2401803
You know the kid? I'll throw in on a NT gift for that kid.

man no lie I just got tired of taking L after L on draws.
So I tried to play the numbers game, laptop account + iPad account + iPhone account
and the misses phone (she never wins crap, not since getting me court purple 1s)

Fnl didn’t refund you right away?
When I first looked I thought they charged me 4 times
I was like oh hell nah
But they charged 2 twice then refunded twice right away

Last edited:
Fnl didn’t refund you right away?
When I first looked I thought they charged me 4 times
I was like oh hell nah
But they charged 2 twice then refunded twice right away
Nah money is still pending on my Amex. Got the PayPal payment confirmation but no refund or fnl confirmation

Back
Top Bottom