Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Eventually I'll grab or trade for em again, I had to sell my pair when I was at a low point in life sigh
I feel you, I never had them but at the time I was just starting my Jordan collection so I wasn’t going crazy for everything, but I’ve always admired them from afar, I’m really contemplating offing a few things to get them, but these prices, & them being 5+ years old already & the glittergate thing have me hesitant.

B13F1947-CC0B-42EA-B02D-51F9C91715D0.jpeg

Remember when these were about to drop and no information on release locations was thought to be Nike only then wallah stores started posting they’ll have them.

No general release has met shattered backboards yet in hype

Still feeling some salts that I couldn't hit. Contemplating on selling my la2chi to fund the 2016 BT

Dammit. Four charges on my card. Two from Finishline, two from Footlocker. One was refunded immediately from FNL The other said pending. Only one I got a confirmation for was one Footlocker order. Bank told me only one footlocker went thru. Was praying that other FNL charge posted but when I checked in the AM, nada. Can't be mad tho. Long *** day for these so gracious I got even one. Also **** Magic Sneakers still. They deleted the post and deleted negative comments. I got it screen recorded tho so they can suck a fat one.

Back
Top Bottom