Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
As a Kobe fan, and Lakers fan as a result, I wanted to like the LAtoChis, and I don’t think they’re bad, but the colors don’t do it for me. Too dull IMO. I could overlook the black outsole (should’ve been purple IMO), red trim, and plain white/black NA tag (also should’ve been like purple and/or gold IMO), all of which are details I don’t like about the shoe, had the purple and gold colors been actual, bright, Lakers colors. While it might not be for a while now since those dropped, I’m waiting for an actual Lakers 1 one day.
lakers colorway in traditional, all leather form with a purple outsole would be a robocop....but yeah, you're right they might not come out for a while

i grabbed the LA2CHIs to fill the void until then

Nah they are .... had on rd for a nter

To each his own. One of the best SBs of all time in my opinion. People forget that it’s an SB shoe which makes it super unique along with the SB branding. The wear away effect just takes the cake. They’ll be highly coveted as one of the greatest shoes ever in the future and prices will only go up but that’s inevitable.

FDF8BE04-98A4-4A21-9049-06F66CAFD4AD.jpeg
Can’t decide between getting Court Purple or Bred Toe in this color blocking next.
Breds

Nike/JB is a business.

Feel like y’all be forgetting that.
never said they are wrong bc, of course, they ARE a business. however the question was who is to blame. and since they intentionally set it up this way, for the limited product to "anchor" everything else and keep us coming back, its JBs fault since it's done by design and, in turn, produces this exact desired effect. yea, its them. that's all I was saying.

One of the best SBs of all time in my opinion. People forget that it’s an SB shoe which makes it super unique along with the SB branding. The wear away effect just takes the cake. They’ll be highly coveted as one of the greatest shoes ever in the future and prices will only go up but that’s inevitable.

All of this.

Now that I think of it, I’ve only bought the TS and the Turbo Green 1s this year. Been an underwhelming year IMO. I love the TS because of the brown Chi colorway/color blocking, and love the Turbos for their UNC color blocking but with a different shade of blue/green and its vintage look, but nothing else has moved me at all. Both Defiants were a pass for me (though I thought both were aight, both were missing something or not executed good enough for me personally), and all other drops were passes. UNCs are gonna be a pass as well, and I’m not a fan of the obsidian w/ Carolina combo (prefer Midnight Navy over obsidian). Yellow toes will also be a pass for me if they do indeed drop. I’d be SHOCKED if JB doesn’t have at least one more pair of 1s that catches my attention.

JB did me dirty with the TS size run not that I could have def copped. I want those Obsidian joints and that's about it that I can think of. Neutral grays in 2020 will save me money as well.

What all did the Pinnacles come with? Bout to buy some but want to make sure I'm getting OG everything.
I have been the black/gold pair, and if memory serves me correctly, they came with a gold card with info stuff, a black/gold drawstring bag, and only the waxed laces that are already in. The laces have gold lace tips that actually screw off. So you lace them through any lace holes without the tips (as they’re purposefully bigger than the holes, and then screw them back on.

I’d agree with this but include the NY to Paris pair in the honourable mentions

2019 so far.....
1) Cactus Jacks
2) Lakers
3) Obsidian UNCs
4) Turbo Greens
5) Crimson Tints
Honorable mention goes to Gym Reds. Passed on them since I copped Not For Resales but I think I want them now.

My Shadows finally got paid a visit by the glitter fairy.

It only took a little over a year to happen.

Back
Top Bottom