Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The way I see it: Obsidians are great for casual, every day, all day wear. Blue Chills are good for special occasions or if you're only going to wear them for a couple hours, due to their stiffness.

I wore Blue Chills with some grey slacks for my most recent birthday. Bar hopped for a few hours. IMO they looked great with the slacks. The Obsidians would have looked out of place, way too dull and casual.

On a different but similar note, brand new Gold Toes are one of the nicest looking pair of sneakers I've ever laid my eyes on. That's why I can't bring myself to wear them. They're almost too beautiful.

Blue Chills were super fresh. Patent 1s aren't comfortable to me, and I'm done collecting.
I've only worn my gold toes once, so I sold my blue chills and bought these.

Both shoes are hella dope from appearance alone, that's what I agree to :nthat:

The way I see it: Obsidians are great for casual, every day, all day wear. Blue Chills are good for special occasions or if you're only going to wear them for a couple hours, due to their stiffness.

I wore Blue Chills with some grey slacks for my most recent birthday. Bar hopped for a few hours. IMO they looked great with the slacks. The Obsidians would have looked out of place, way too dull and casual.

On a different but similar note, brand new Gold Toes are one of the nicest looking pair of sneakers I've ever laid my eyes on. That's why I can't bring myself to wear them. They're almost too beautiful.
I can feel it, but for me the only shoe that would be “too beautiful” to wear would be like an actual game worn pair of Js. But of course, I can’t walk so I guess “wearing” is a little different in my case. I’ve only worn my Gold Toes a few times, and I agree they are the type of pair that isn’t an every day type of thing.

Any updates on the Leather Honey for the glitter? I’m kinda hesitant to get it. I read the reviews and they said it darkens the leather. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

057BD7F6-0CC9-4205-BC22-945F5900DBAE.jpeg
CA3CE59B-2B95-46CF-96BB-CB2D124EE6AC.jpeg
Was able to grab a pair of obsidian 1s off snkrs app some how. Should be here tomm. But I was able to pick these both up today from my boy who is getting out of collecting shoes for like the fourth time in the past year or two lol. Paid 400 for both (bred sz 9 shadows a 9.5) which I think is a pretty good deal. Breds needed a scrubbing but came out pretty clean. I sold all of my ones last year and these two I have always regretted selling the most. So glad to have them back again.

057BD7F6-0CC9-4205-BC22-945F5900DBAE.jpeg
CA3CE59B-2B95-46CF-96BB-CB2D124EE6AC.jpeg
Was able to grab a pair of obsidian 1s off snkrs app some how. Should be here tomm. But I was able to pick these both up today from my boy who is getting out of collecting shoes for like the fourth time in the past year or two lol. Paid 400 for both (bred sz 9 shadows a 9.5) which I think is a pretty good deal. Breds needed a scrubbing but came out pretty clean. I sold all of my ones last year and these two I have always regretted selling the most. So glad to have them back again.

That’s a great deal bro!!

Any updates on the Leather Honey for the glitter? I’m kinda hesitant to get it. I read the reviews and they said it darkens the leather. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Glitter forms in the black leather parts so you don’t have to worry about it getting darker

not hard to win 88 pairs from raffle. did it with the travis scott :smokin

Back
Top Bottom