Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The only philosophical convo I want to have is about the NFL.

241B5EF6-337C-4A3E-AE43-6703A15A53C5.jpeg

Idc what no one says.

Money don’t make you ultimately happy on its own.

But that **** def buys happiness. Cus it buys freedom.

Yep, these dudes out here talking about finding happiness from within-I guarantee you there are a greater percentage of happy multi-millionaires vs people who are poor and hungry. People who think otherwise have clearly never been that poor and have had to deal with anxiety about where their next meal or rent check is coming from (or had to watch parents/grandparents who had anxiety about this).

I’m not wishing this on anyone but it’s hard to find happiness when meeting your basic human needs becomes an issue.

Yep, these dudes out here talking about finding happiness from within-I guarantee you there are a greater percentage of happy multi-millionaires vs people who are poor and hungry. People who think otherwise have clearly never been that poor and have had to deal with anxiety about where their next meal or rent check is coming from (or had to watch parents/grandparents who had anxiety about this).

I’m not wishing this on anyone but it’s hard to find happiness when meeting your basic human needs becomes an issue.
unhappy w/ money vs unhappy w/ no money are very different unhappy's.

The most important things are life and time, money cannot buy those things, not always. Money provides economic choices and independence to live happily and decrease as many financial problems as possible. Nothing can truly buy happiness. It is a subjective emotion. Money is an objective.

Idc what no one says.

Money don’t make you ultimately happy on its own.

But that **** def buys happiness. Cus it buys freedom.

And that’s not even always true. There’s some very “rich”/ what you would call successful people out there that are slaves to the business and/or lifestyle that they’ve built. So sometimes there’s no rhyme or reason to this thing called life. I think it’s all mental when it comes to ones own level of happiness.

You can always rent love.

Really? I’m listening. Do tell?

The most important things are life and time, money cannot buy those things, not always. Money provides economic choices and independence to live happily and decrease as many financial problems as possible. Nothing can truly buy happiness. It is a subjective emotion. Money is an objective.
well money can do this:
cocaine+face+2.jpg

that dollar is proof that he/she is having a blast.

Having a ton of money is great, only if you have time to enjoy it. If you're always working and have no time to spend it then what's the point?

Happiness level from winning $1,000,000 vs happiness level from working to earn $1,000,000 is different. Shoot, happiness from just finding $50 vs earning $50 feels different :lol:

Back
Top Bottom