Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 16 0.8%

• Total voters

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
info on those shorts?
Hopefully you can find them still.. I copped early in the summer like June or something and tracking down both was a pain. I think they all dropped sometime after the Royal's released in 2017. I know thats when the track pants came out which were also hard af to track down.

Joined Feb 2, 2008
Got em off eBay from link posted in here a few months ago. Should still be able to find I think. Think they’re called “AJ muscle” shorts (game royal). Hope this helps.
Hopefully you can find them still.. I copped early in the summer like June or something and tracking down both was a pain. I think they all dropped sometime after the Royal's released in 2017. I know thats when the track pants came out which were also hard af to track down.
very helpful fellas thanks !

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now