• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
got my size 8 reserved
9BF370E1-DC62-48D8-A0E2-83D97FE55853.png

Congrats, I've never won from FNL

I Figured F it, id try for the 3.0 because I have no orange 1s. My FTL app says it was releasing at my local mall. I put in my size 11, I’m at 9 minutes. Drove to the mall to check in and the ftl employees says they arent getting them? Wtf is going on? Are they lying or is the app?

Most likely lying or haven't received shipment yet (not often its this late, but happens), FTL corporate allocates the shipments to whatever FTL they chose

FOOTACTION app got hacked... just logged in after resetting my password and the countdown was going, had a few seconds left for the women’s fearless and both shattered backboards are already set up for a 10min headstart... homey even changed the name on the account... So yeah, I’m about snitch his name to the feds.

Desperate lames are funny...

FOOTACTION app got hacked... just logged in after resetting my password and the countdown was going, had a few seconds left for the women’s fearless and both shattered backboards are already set up for a 10min headstart... homey even changed the name on the account... So yeah, I’m about snitch his name to the feds.

Desperate lames are funny...
Ppl are doing this? Wtf they are lame af.

I just had to create an entire new account, mine wasn't working, and forgot password was saying my email was incorrect. Weird as hell. And I still can't log into the app...

It crazy how Nike trying to play games, like you ain't fooling nobody....look at the first pic where they look matte and how there's black stitching in the Nike swoosh and in the second they the look completely different. Not even the same stitching...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191021-184926.png
    Screenshot_20191021-184926.png
    503.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20191021-184936.png
    Screenshot_20191021-184936.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 200
It crazy how Nike trying to play games, like you ain't fooling nobody....look at the first pic where they look matte and how there's black stitching in the Nike swoosh and in the second they the look completely different. Not even the same stitching...

Everyone including you is still gonna try to cop so why’s it matter? :lol:

Everyone including you is still gonna try to cop so why’s it matter? :lol:
Facts homie already hit the notify me button on mens size, cats have no shame.

Also the 2nd pic looks like a GS size.
So he really comparing mens size to a GS size. They definitely do vary from each other most of the time.

All these kid footlockers near me doin in store hard ticket raffle. They got the app technology wtf they going back to old school. Now it’s open to back door city like shoe palace

Ppl are doing this? Wtf they are lame af.

Yup... so got a notification from Champs that I got promoted off the waiting list... haven’t signed up for **** and tried to log in and sure enough... password was invalid. They hacked my Champs account too. On the phone with them now.... Advice - escalate to a supervisor. The first person made some of the dumbest comments I ever heard from a CS rep. Supervisor was all over it.

IMG_483A5FA61F0A-1.jpeg

This is all I see each time I try to use the launch locator on the footlocker and footaction app.

Last edited:
Can’t even get a dang on fnl...when I click to get a ticket it tells me to join the winners circle

Haven’t had any issues with FTL or FTA app like someone mentioned earlier

Back
Top Bottom