Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got W on SNKRS but I really didn’t want these lmao. I’ll probably change my opinion on these when I get them in hand. I don’t think the resell on these are going to be huge.

Honestly they look maybe a little better in hand, although not by much. On the plus side the materials are less stiffer than I thought.

Bae size. Didn't know it was patent leather lol..
49574C46-5BC3-4248-A629-BCA980FE3BC6.jpeg

You who have pairs with lace bags with jumpman logo on it, can you check where your pair was made in?

I have pairs without jumpman made in china and I think I saw some boxes with made in vietnam in reviews...

Just checked some ig stories and some pairs are from China some from Vietnam and I think China made pairs have smaller lace bag withou logo and Vietnam pairs big lace bag with logo

Wonder if there is also other differences...

both pairs made in vietnam for me with jumpman logo on the lace bag
You who have pairs with lace bags with jumpman logo on it, can you check where your pair was made in?

I have pairs without jumpman made in china and I think I saw some boxes with made in vietnam in reviews...

This is first crinkled leather 1 also made in China factory right? Turbo Greens, Phantoms and Hyper Crimson were all made in Vietnam if I am not mistaken

These could've been em if they just did em right, same color blocking just did materials without the crinkle fry B's. Would've been too dope.

This is first crinkled leather 1 also made in China factory right? Turbo Greens, Phantoms and Hyper Crimson were all made in Vietnam if I am not mistaken

Does anyone here know how/why do they crinkle the leather like that? Has this been prove to actually be “flyleather” or is this a NT-leather expert rumor based on the texture/feel of the leather?

dawaone dawaone everyone keeps saying that but all my apps I tried on except skrs said “shattered backboard 3.0”... other than the insole not having the broken backboard, I have no reason to believe they are not.

I saw this review on YouTube No jumpman on the lace bag I wonder is that just overseas pairs ? idk why I’m so worried about it Lbs everybody pair made in vietnam while mine was made in China just kinda weird to me check this video out

Back
Top Bottom