Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone here know how/why do they crinkle the leather like that? Has this been prove to actually be “flyleather” or is this a NT-leather expert rumor based on the texture/feel of the leather?
Shattered look....as in shattered back board aka crack pipe vibes.

3CAD9E30-DA61-4981-8403-77A0B33AD4B9.jpeg

suuuuper ****ing salty about losing out on these

cannot remember the last time i wanted a shoe this badly

Last edited:
I saw this review on YouTube No jumpman on the lace bag I wonder is that just overseas pairs ? idk why I’m so worried about it Lbs everybody pair made in vietnam while mine was made in China just kinda weird to me check this video out

Where did u get ur pair from?

Congrats to those that were able to get the SBB 3.0s. And anyone who wants to try to explain that these aren’t technically SBBs, let’s be real. Except for the lack of the SBB insole, these are clearly SBBs. If everyone and their mom absolutely loved these when they first leaked, JB would’ve leaned all the way in. Many didn’t, so they’re playing that “well technically...” game. I passed from jump, as they weren’t the Orange Blk/Reds like they should’ve been, and the upper is bad IMO, but again, congrats to those that wanted and were able to acquire them.

Honestly they look maybe a little better in hand, although not by much. On the plus side the materials are less stiffer than I thought.
That’s very good to hear, seeing the matte customs also looks like a viable alternative. The 3.0s would be amazing if it wasn’t for the glossy finish.

Don’t let your kids listen to this nut.. have them brainwashed... :lol:
>D
meanwhile kids listening to lil uzi vert on the reg and no one bats an eye. the world is upside down.

anyway, like I said in the other thread, its comical how 95% of NT absolutely LOATHED sbb 3, but now everyone loves them? SOME dudes even talmbout they the best of the 3? I can't recall a shoe in in recent history that got even close to the hate these received, but all we see now is pick ups and dudes crying who missed out. same dudes who hated initially. pure comedy.

meanwhile kids listening to lil uzi vert on the reg and no one bats an eye. the world is upside down.

anyway, like I said in the other thread, its comical how 95% of NT absolutely LOATHED sbb 3, but now everyone loves them? SOME dudes even talmbout they the best of the 3? I can't recall a shoe in in recent history that got even close to the hate these received, but all we see now is pick ups and dudes crying who missed out. same dudes who hated initially. pure comedy.

HOLD UP. Who said these Sweaty Backboards are the best out the 3? Mods need to ban those people immediately.

I’ve never understood this complaint. Why is it so hard to understand that the positive and negative comments are coming from different people? This is obviously a divisive release, but people hating on them and people loving them doesn’t mean that everyone is flipping on them, it’s mostly hate coming from the announcement and love coming from those excited as the release comes. Plenty of us have kept the same energy.

I’ve never understood this complaint. Why is it so hard to understand that the positive and negative comments are coming from different people? This is obviously a divisive release, but people hating on them and people loving them doesn’t mean that everyone is flipping on them, it’s mostly hate coming from the announcement and love coming from those excited as the release comes. Plenty of us have kept the same energy.

Didn't even attempt for the Sweaty Backboards :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom