Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think these maintenance updates to the Foot Apps is why they had the reservations for the Fearless AJ1 delayed until Monday on the launch locators, I peeped that last week. Changes might be coming guys, I hope not tho ☹

Completed the set.

F196B196-25C9-4E15-AD24-51B5B4A7D497.jpeg

Most of the 1 “fans” are actually just hype fans. This is evident by how metallic 1s sat, only true fans wanted them.
and they’re pretty good at generating hype with all these weird colorways. It’s probably in their best interest to keep these limited, else they hype dies down to pre Kanye wearing royals levels.
Exactly! I noticed the 1s hype skyrocket the day Kanye was spotted wearing 1s,glad you said that,I tell everyone that and they don’t believe me

Completed the set.

F196B196-25C9-4E15-AD24-51B5B4A7D497.jpeg

Nice BUT these weren't released OFFICIALLY as SBB 3.0, call me crazy or whatever but I think JB/Nike took advantage of the opportunity and released these....they WILL release a standard leather pair with regular soles EVENTUALLY...WAY TOO MUCH money/opportunity on the table for them NOT to do it...they already know that the demand is there....this was a test..this was ONLY a test....

I think these maintenance updates to the Foot Apps is why they had the reservations for the Fearless AJ1 delayed until Monday on the launch locators, I peeped that last week. Changes might be coming guys, I hope not tho ☹
I was trying to go for the Lebrons but today was the last day to check in

lebron 7 red carpet 10/29. gonna sell out in china ASAP cause they worship Xing LeMao James

Use desktop not the app
Was able to reset pw and verify email thru desktop without any problems
Now I can log in thru the app

Saw a pair of UNC-to-CHIs a couple of weeks ago and like the touch of the golden wings like the PL UNCs from back in the day .... just tired of patent leather - I get that gentry’s fav number is the 11s but we’ve gotten 3-4 pairs this year alone 1s in the textile which it isn’t known for.

Back
Top Bottom