• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
popcorn!.gif

Got my sbb 3.0s in from bstn and I can confirm that they're better quality then my snkrs pair.....snkrs made in Vietnam with Jumpman on lace bag and bstn pair is made in China no logo on lace bags....even smell a little different.

I will die for these two arguments! That people think that 1s look better beat up (which they don't) and people think those 1s are SBB 3.0 (which they aren't).

Fight me now. I will drop my address.

The thing is - it's not the money, it's the sheer idiocy that's an L.

You can chargeback the money, but you can't fix stupid.

I'm done. Hope y'all enjoyed the back and forth as much as I did. :lol:

Also, losing anything is an L. If I lost a dollar, it's still an L, doesn't really matter the level. If I lose a flag football game I'm tight lol.

Edit: just like finding money in your jeans you ain't wear in awhile is a W. No matter the amount lol.

Please don't get beat up

Bro, I will stomp you out in my SBB 3.0S and turn them into Bred Toe 2.0s. Stop playing with me. I watched an MMA class for 3 minutes during my lunch break, I've learned many skills.

Last edited:
I like the colorblocking on the RSBB more, but obviously the quality on the SBB is better.

As for the new ones (which shall remain nameless), I purchased a pair for a family member, and they politely declined it. :lol:

I will die for these two arguments! That people think that 1s look better beat up (which they don't) and people think those 1s are SBB 3.0 (which they aren't).

Fight me now. I will drop my address.

I agree with you on the ones don't look better beat up argument...but them joints are SBB's. It's too late to stop that train.

Depends on what your pockets look like.

A stack to a dude that work at McDonalds wll hit harder than a cat who make over 100k/yr.

I make about 85k and I still wouldn't be too happy about losing a stack. Obviously it's not gonna break me, but I loathe spending money on something that I have nothing to show for or got to enjoy. I'd be mad af over a $100 speeding ticket, tbh. I think about all the other things I could have done with that $.

Anyway it obviously "wasn't nothing" to him or he wouldn't have got his DEA uncle involved. It's cool that he's over it though, dwelling on spilled milk never helps.

Bro paid a stack for a box of air, consensus here is he took a major fall. He need to lay low for ahwile frfr.

Back
Top Bottom