Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Back to the shoes...

20191106_123123.jpg

Or these

1573068748426461470737256992777.jpg

Man, this thread gets disrupted more by sidebar arguments then any in the forum lol.
nope, u definitely haven't seen the best. there's a lot of dramatic gold in other threads.
I will die for these two arguments! That people think that 1s look better beat up (which they don't) and people think those 1s are SBB 3.0 (which they aren't).

Fight me now. I will drop my address.
i don't really for stuff like that's "too nice" personally. I don't even like when I have a fresh cut and I'd be happy as hell if SBB 3.0's came out next year since they didn't come out this year.
RSBB's dont get enough love.
one of my favorite 1's. wear em more than the og's honestly.
It's cool because I didn't spend a rack on em. Distressed patched jeans are what's up now son. Get your NT denim game up.

15730689770621911354643006619285.jpg
i personally like ur pants w/ those. dope. shirt?

I make about 85k and I still wouldn't be too happy about losing a stack. Obviously it's not gonna break me, but I loathe spending money on something that I have nothing to show for or got to enjoy. I'd be mad af over a $100 speeding ticket, tbh. I think about all the other things I could have done with that $.

Understandable.

That's you though. I make over 85, and although a stack would blow me, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Just bounce back and keep it moving.

It gotta be a 5 figure hit for me to be like damn, I took a major L.

My man clearly aint trippin, and it seems like yall more worried about him losing a stack than he is :lol:

I'm not losing sleep over anything because I didn't take that L. I'm not just fronting and pretending like it ain't **** but apparently took the time to tell his uncle who is in a line of work completely unrelated to mail fraud. Honestly the whole situation is hilarious, and he can try and clown my clothing all he wants, but it's clearly in defense of the obvious L that he's trying to recover from.

So wait did he get the stack back or not? Because PayPal and cc should be easy to get the money back from

Never lost a stack, shoes weren’t even a stack but it’s just laughable how closely people watch me.

Just was curious because I’ve been burnt before for like $1000 on shoes but got my money back. If you got the money back that’s not a L in my book

Back
Top Bottom