Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I dont understand how they copped.  Here were the issues I had in no particular order

1.  Some stupid error message saying it couldnt complete my request
2.  Some stupid message saying the site was down for scheduled maintenance
3.  The stupid *** math captcha wouldnt let me submit the answer
4.  The stupid *** picture captcha froze on the 4th selection
5.  Got a pair into my cart, got the maintenance message, went back to the cart they were gone
6.  Waiting for my turn in line and get a message that my request couldnt be completed

How the hell that CTO of that billion dollar company has a job I have no idea.  Clowns.
Got all of the above as well. Sadderday

So how long after they send a message like this out, do they normally relaunch?  We talking a day, a week??

copped one and had another in cart couldn't checkout the second pair
sick.gif
Let me go shed a ******* tear for you

I got all of the above messages
But one last time I tried PayPal checkout
Got the same message but apparently it went through.
Email from PayPal and confirmation from Nike

Congrats dude.  Wish I had the same luck - enjoy the shoes

i got an email from paypal but nothing from nike... 
ohwell.gif

Thanks man

These have a lot of significance for me

Obviously I'm a Jordan head

But my dad grew up shining shoes at Yankee stadium. The day he passed he was wearing a Yankee hat, and two hours later the Yankees won the 1998 World Series

Two important parts of my life coming together, definitely a happy day for me

Thanks man

These have a lot of significance for me

Obviously I'm a Jordan head

But my dad grew up shining shoes at Yankee stadium. The day he passed he was wearing a Yankee hat, and two hours later the Yankees won the 1998 World Series

Two important parts of my life coming together, definitely a happy day for me

Now THIS is what it means for a shoe to have real meaning to you. Glad you got your pair fam :nthat:

Hope everyone that wanted a pair got sadly don't seen like it does I didn't even waste my time with ndc never works for me... My pair should b hear from a reseller on thurs... If he flakes on me I literally might just track him down and give him a good talkin to considering I just found out he lives in my neighborhood and made all the promises to me

I had 2 in cart but was only able to checkout on 1 of them..Glad Nike is going to honor orders that were successfully placed today.

How my morning went. Total showed up but cart was empty. This happened right after the error tweet from Nike. Tried to add another item to cart and then to total disappeared. So frustrating.

How my morning went. Total showed up but cart was empty. This happened right after the error tweet from Nike. Tried to add another item to cart and then to total disappeared. So frustrating.

Exact same thing that happened to me...:smh:

Tried multiple times to check out but kept getting the time out error screen with all the languages...

Exact same thing that happened to me...:smh:

Tried multiple times to check out but kept getting the time out error screen with all the languages...

So pathetic for a billion dollar company. The thing is this keeps happening for every release. You'd think they learn but quite frankly they just don't care.

Some ppl def come in here to brag about copping in a way that will rustle some jimmies, that's pretty much their intent. I don't get it, it's like they want to make others unhappy while also being happy themselves.

My ATC worked, took about 100 refreshes and errors before I could finally check out. I failed manually and got the same slew of errors everyone else got.

I remember the snakeskin 11 relaunch came on a Mon at 6pm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom