• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
🤔🤔

5D5F83C4-D883-42BE-8F82-65AF21251E25.jpeg
994AE4AE-2A62-4887-8F17-1656E7C3D087.jpeg

The fk’d up thing about these is that them being comprised of the classic makeup of Blk/Red/White (albeit not the classic color blocking), yet being limited and using this ‘85 construction, is gonna result in dumb people looking down upon actual the Blk/Reds and Chis, the original classics. Like “the Chis and Blk/Reds are cool, but these (whatever the fk nickname they’ll be given) are true OGs.”

Nobody gonna look down upon the Banned 1s and Chis. If anything, people gonna look down on those New Beginnings for being so close to the Banned 1s but not quite there.

At 23k pairs most ain't coppin regardless if you like or not.... If I do get lucky str8 to goat they will go. Still got hope for Chicagos in 2020

Y'all really believe pair numbers? When has that ever been verified outside of a shoe or box that is physically numbered? I don't care what source, plug, etc says how many pairs of a shoe there are. If it's not officially labeled or stated by a company I don't believe it.

I believe there are more of these than the defining moments pack. Believe that Gentry wants folks to thirst for the pack and when they can’t cop them they’ll get these as a consolation- with Nike getting the 15% profit mark up.

believe even if they are numbered ....JB will do these like the wings 12 (12K numbered pairs then an unnumbered production).

I believe there are more of these than the defining moments pack. Believe that Gentry wants folks to thirst for the pack and when they can’t cop them they’ll get these as a consolation- with Nike getting the 15% profit mark up.

believe even if they are numbered ....JB will do these like the wings 12 (12K numbered pairs then an unnumbered production).
Yeah like the 2001- how many different runs were there?

After seeing that vid of bruh up there with the shoes, 2 things:

Unless they are Shadows, I'm going to abstain from all 1s releases until they get that 85 remastered x Banned leather x Zoom Air treatment.

And dude needs to shape up his beard.

Back
Top Bottom