Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dog I Can’t Help You See What’s Clearly There If You Refuse To Do So :lol:
4FD4A310-BACF-44EF-82A8-93103160CEF1.jpeg

I’m Not Just Firing From The Hip With These Observations. That I Can Assure You Of :wink:

tb def looking funky

MAN! Congrats! :pimp:
My box label is started to turn translucent like yours, I thought it was only me.... :lol:
Where did you scoop from? What's left that you want?

PO

Yah not quite sure what it is with the label, but I've seen it on several others. I got it from Depeche23Mode on IG. He's a good dude, bought a few pairs from him.

Next on my hit list is 2011 Banned's and the 2013 Black Metallic's. After that....we'll see if I can ever find the Satin Banneds, Igloo's, Rust Pinks, or Off-Whites at decent prices.

I heard Reverse breds might be a Chicago exclusive but it doesn’t make much sense. If there’s 23k pairs I don’t think they’ll put all of them in one city/state

I asked this question earlier.. has anyone ever copped from goat any kixx without a box? How legit is it? I want these 1’s... new without box is 250.. with box is 450

I asked this question earlier.. has anyone ever copped from goat any kixx without a box? How legit is it? I want these 1’s... new without box is 250.. with box is 450
If it's not legit all you can do is hope GOAT catches it during authentication.

Get you some Chi's and you're set for life :pimp:

Too expensive sadly... I have bought all of these used for good prices and Chicagos even used are way out of price I am willing to spend

I have Spideys coming tommorow or on Monday which is the next best thing :smile:

I also have Phantoms, Coutures, SBB 3.0, Obsidians and Gym Reds in collection and got rid of Hyperroyals, Crimson Tints and Olive Canvases

That’s been my belief but starting to waver .... who knows when we will get an OG colorway again - come spring it’s been 2 yrs since shadows. Luckily I have all OG colorways from remastered period .... but uncertain when I will get another pair of CHIs or UNCs....

Back
Top Bottom