Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’ve beat these up often on errand runs, and they still hold up aight :pimp:

26B63C66-24D2-4DB1-8874-6729CE998FF6.jpeg
Im hunting for these,salute,def damn near ds wooow,i remember in dmv they sat at dtlr for weeks smh

Im having a hard time deciding obsidians or blue moons?

Whoever has both chime in pls. Quality etc.

The blue moons are really nice but prices have jumped considerably. The suede on the blue moons is also much more difficult to take care of compared to the leather on the obsidians. Once that blue suede is stained it’s stained for good. Blue moons have a classier, older& more mature look, while obsidians are easier to maintain and have a younger vibe. It’s only a matter of time before obsidians hit blue moon $$$. Well executed blue Jordans always seem to stand the test of time so you’ve got 2 REALLLLY SOLID CHOICES. Can’t really go wrong either way unless you choose stockX. GOAT is 🐐

Got a question for the thread. Is it safe to say if your Jordan's 1s have glittergate. They're not fake?

Also like @charmcitykid stated those meguiars wipes are slapping. Did all my 1s last night and they look nice!!

y'all using the meguiars wipes on the full shoe or only the black parts like w/ leather honey?

Hopefully these are what the rumored Navy/White/Silver pair look like. Always loved this pair, and always wanted them to be rereleased with NA branding and no Jumpman.
If jordan smart these coming,one of the b3st from early 2000 was higly limited and nonody had them

Back
Top Bottom