Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
At my local base exchange: $139 no tax

8B73501B-0A23-4E87-8ADD-E3F2018D622A.jpeg

Anybody else get the email from FTA about the apps merging? Please tell me they gone wait until after allstar release to do this!! Smh.. I thnk resellers will get even more pairs bc they have multiple accounts, where as ppl who buy shoes to wear only will hv one chance to win!! Smh.. I need these UNC TO CHICAGO!!

For the shortys
3A8C40F7-EDAC-4766-857D-1118A9E83A1F.jpeg

Wonder what my son's first pair of Js will be... whatever super small size I can find on clearance that I also own, I guess. Might even though em on my rear view mirror after he grows out of them. Not gonna spoil him like some of you guys do though, don't see the point in paying so much for something that will either get dogged out and/or grown out of.

LPU!! Sold these awhile back because I was broke and after a couple of months later I was still broke so what was the point of me even sellin these in the first place?? Moral of the story is “money comes and goes” especially if you have a decent job you walk into everyday.

Yes I do have the spare white laces and I will be changin em out ASAP and yes I bought these VNDS. Didn’t care at that point so I had to pull the trigger. Can’t wait to wear em
28D329AF-F052-4A0A-B4E6-441AB450D116.jpeg

Wonder what my son's first pair of Js will be... whatever super small size I can find on clearance that I also own, I guess. Might even though em on my rear view mirror after he grows out of them. Not gonna spoil him like some of you guys do though, don't see the point in paying so much for something that will either get dogged out and/or grown out of.
Just per orders my pair. Not playing games on the app when they drop. These will be gone in minutes. Good luck 👍 everyone that is going after them

LPU!! Sold these awhile back because I was broke and after a couple of months later I was still broke so what was the point of me even sellin these in the first place?? Moral of the story is “money comes and goes” especially if you have a decent job you walk into everyday.

Yes I do have the spare white laces and I will be changin em out ASAP and yes I bought these VNDS. Didn’t care at that point so I had to pull the trigger. Can’t wait to wear em
28D329AF-F052-4A0A-B4E6-441AB450D116.jpeg
These are fire 🔥 still have not rocked my pair

I had to hook my son up proper for his first pair

2257918C-C5C1-4543-8266-B4D943BE1381.jpeg

My son is my son so he typically likes whatever I have. We don’t twin it a lot but my collection is big enough that he notices. Whenever he has a shoe that he’s seen me in he tends to favor those.

I like having a kid because I can break a lot of the sneaker rules I set for myself a long time ago. He wears a lot of retro + colorways etc that I wouldn’t be caught dead in. He also gets some of those GS/ PS only colorways that will allow him to have his own sneaker related memories. While I love seeing him in the **** I always wanted as a kid I also like that he gets to create his own memories and attachments to colorways that I never had.

I prolly over thought that but whatever.

speaking of it’s nice seeing the UNC to chi coming in toddler... hopefully I can hit for ne & the wife too

My son is my son so he typically likes whatever I have. We don’t twin it a lot but my collection is big enough that he notices. Whenever he has a shoe that he’s seen me in he tends to favor those.

I like having a kid because I can break a lot of the sneaker rules I set for myself a long time ago. He wears a lot of retro + colorways etc that I wouldn’t be caught dead in. He also gets some of those GS/ PS only colorways that will allow him to have his own sneaker related memories. While I love seeing him in the **** I always wanted as a kid I also like that he gets to create his own memories and attachments to colorways that I never had.

I prolly over thought that but whatever.
good stuff, man....if anybody understands all that, its gon be us. try to explain that to someone else and they'll be hard-pressed to think that you aint doin nuthin but "wastin your money."

Back
Top Bottom