• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm happy for y'all who got the Ws.
But I gotta say, seeing all the "Got Em" screenshots in threads on release day after taking an L doesn't help ease the pain :lol: . It's like they're saying "lmao, I hit and you didn't, loser! I don't even have the shoes yet, but here's a screenshot to rub it in your face to show you I will get them!"

The app on my iPad just spun during checkout, and the classic "Pending" forever, and then, followed by the L....I never hit on the greats.

How is that Nike doesn't know this? Prime day is 1 time year this is 1 time month with Nike.

Nike has no incentive to try and find a solution for the heavy traffic. They will still sell out the sneakers regardless. These limited drops are like a drop of water in the bucket for their sales.

Nike has no incentive to try and find a solution for the heavy traffic. They will still sell out the sneakers regardless. These limited drops are like a drop of water in the bucket for their sales.
If that were true they would saved all the money invested in the app. Everything would still sell out.

How is that Nike doesn't know this? Prime day is 1 time year this is 1 time month with Nike.
I can't think of a single site that handles multi-million requests and processes them in all in a couple of minutes. I know we like to bag on them and it sucks when you can't get an order in but overall what they do is pretty impressive. Beats the **** out of sitting by a cpu for 6 hours for Yeezys.

Flx app reservations for unc to chicago are open...

500 points per head start and 4 max

Did it for footlocker but keep getting error when doing it for champs ... anyone know if they only let you do it for one store now?

I can't think of a single site that handles multi-million requests and processes them in all in a couple of minutes. I know we like to bag on them and it sucks when you can't get an order in but overall what they do is pretty impressive. Beats the **** out of sitting by a cpu for 6 hours for Yeezys.
I mean if it's not possible no use in complaining. Also had no idea a sneaker release generated as many requests as Amazon prime day :lol:

Anytime I can get a W as easily as I did, I just assume they weren’t limited or people weren’t hyped. I’m glad I was able to hit on these though.

16688A91-908A-4BD7-AF3C-96EBB775D8DF.png

I mean if it's not possible no use in complaining. Also had no idea a sneaker release generated as many requests as Amazon prime day :lol:
It may be possible but the investment would be ungodly. And not saying it's as big as Prime Day, just saying the largest e-commerce site on the planet cant' even handle spikes in traffic.

It may be possible but the investment would be ungodly. And not saying it's as big as Prime Day, just saying the largest e-commerce site on the planet cant' even handle spikes in traffic.
I'd bet folding money that if Amazon crashed monthly they would do something about it. As a strictly online retailer they would have to. The cost to stagger the releases today wouldn't have cost a dime nor would making them a draw. Most people just want a chance. Sure I probably would have still caught an L but not even being able to participate is trash

I'd bet folding money that if Amazon crashed monthly they would do something about it. As a strictly online retailer they would have to. The cost to stagger the releases today wouldn't have cost a dime nor would making them a draw. Most people just want a chance. Sure I probably would have still caught an L but not even being able to participate is trash
I agree on staggering them. Dropping both at the same time was dumb. All of the bots were running multiple tasks to enter both and made it even worse. Damn a draw though. That just allows resellers to enter literally thousands of accounts.

I wanted the Loves smh.. Funny thing is, I went for the dunks first & was payment was pending.. it took like 3 re-trys on these 85s smh

Attachments

• 1FA27FCF-A0A8-4DE6-9C2D-99950AE6D705.jpeg
    1FA27FCF-A0A8-4DE6-9C2D-99950AE6D705.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 244
Back
Top Bottom