Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Maybe we are going about the bot problem the wrong way. We have been saying we should stop bots, but what if we did the opposite? Give everyone a bot (registered through Nike/Footsites) and even the playing field?
I think a lot more people do have bots now.

I think a lot more people do have bots now.

Sure, but in an ideal world I'm thinking Nike/Footsites develops a bot that is the only way to purchase on their site. You just click what you want and the bot does the work. Now everyone has the same chance. I would think it's the last thing bot users would want.

Yeah looks like FTA isn’t getting jack anymore
For some reason they want us to buy everything from FTL
Which makes sense considering they have the most stores

The launch locators on FTL and fta don't seem to be updated. Never showed the reverse breds or these upcoming nc to chis. Guess you have to just type in different zips on the app to see the locations
1D97EF5E-6009-49B4-9AE1-812104507E1B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This some BS. I shoulda known it. There's no 13.5 on ftl app. Guess I'll just grab my wife a pair. Maybe I'll get lucky in snkrs but probably not for my size

Last edited:
For some reason it won't let choose different sizes on ftl fta and champs but if I put in same size it will let entry go in

For some reason it won’t let me choose the same size on FTA and champs
But it lets me choose a different size

For some reason it won’t let me choose the same size on FTA and champs
But it lets me choose a different size
Yeah it's doing some werid stuff I don't know if it's cause the stores don't have that size or it's just glitching. Ftl stops at sz 12 but fta champs had 13 -15 but won't let me enter those sizes

Yeah entered for a 11.5 on FTL but when I try the same size on FTA and champs I keep getting an error
So I just chose 11 on both
Hopefully it will let me change it cuz getting a Mens 9.5 is a lot harder than a 10

Don’t understand why Nike let’s people make more profit on a shoe than they do with this limited stuff.

The Reverse Bred leather quality is super low quality on every panel except the toe. Very underwhelming in hand.

Back
Top Bottom