Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
UNC to chi safe to go 1.5 sz up or go 2 full sizes? Have a wide foot and don’t need to be uncomfortable but also don’t want to be swimming. Thanks

Damn bro
How wide is your foot? Lol
I think you need special shoes
The kind that need a prescription :emoji_laughing:

UNC to chi safe to go 1.5 sz up or go 2 full sizes? Have a wide foot and don’t need to be uncomfortable but also don’t want to be swimming. Thanks

Good question bro. I scooped a 13 womens today and I’m a 12 men’s. Was shooting for 13.5 but got played by SNKRS so i hit a first come first serve neighborhood spot. Anyways i tried 2 sizes up which was a 14 (12.5 men) and joint was humongous. The 13 was surprisingly perfect. Wasn’t snug at all. All in all i wouldn’t go higher than 1.5 for sure.

I posted earlier in the thread I won 2 extra pairs locally and 2 from snkrs I was willing to oop a member nobody hit me up with anything solid so I didn’t pick both up

That's pretty awesome of you to even offer though. If I knew and it was a size 10 I'd have asked. Though I'm in Canada so I guess finding it local on resell would probably make up for the shipping and duties. Can't believe no one took you up on that.

Had dinner with the fam tonight....only my 2nd time wearing these, they are criminally comfortable... my lil one unds his UNC to CHI as well....

BE6A6F11-2B1B-49D6-A6B4-AF5BFBD0386C.jpeg

A75414F4-D62F-4D6E-B3C3-D2D9AAC34AA5.jpeg

That's pretty awesome of you to even offer though. If I knew and it was a size 10 I'd have asked. Though I'm in Canada so I guess finding it local on resell would probably make up for the shipping and duties. Can't believe no one took you up on that.
crazy part is they were both womens 10

I posted earlier in the thread I won 2 extra pairs locally and 2 from snkrs I was willing to oop a member nobody hit me up with anything solid so I didn’t pick both up
I hit u up but u ignored me. Its cool got lucky on Sp

edit. Sorry. I was the one that ignored you. Did not see your reply. Thats my bad.

Back
Top Bottom