• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
140BA67F-62BB-4684-8EB1-700F37BA2C91.png

My pair just came in and I love the shoes. Ready to break them out for some Sacramento Kings games when NBA comes back. I noticed that the lavender laces that mine came with has some brown spots on them. Just wondering if anyone else's came with dirty extra laces. I personally don't mind since I'm not gonna use them. I might throw in some white ones instead of the black.

Snipes USA was a joke for GS Pairs.... i was im line before the queue and lil homie ain’t even move

My pair just came in and I love the shoes. Ready to break them out for some Sacramento Kings games when NBA comes back. I noticed that the lavender laces that mine came with has some brown spots on them. Just wondering if anyone else's came with dirty extra laces. I personally don't mind since I'm not gonna use them. I might throw in some white ones instead of the black.

I think the black laces look better.

I agree with you about how StockX doesn't let you know about missing anything. I have 32 completed purchases with another 2 in progress. I had one pair of Sports Illustrated 1's that we're missing the tissue paper and the shoe trees but I didn't sweat it because it looked like they originally came from a outlet and I only paid $100. But when I purchased my Reversed Bred 1's they were missing the special tissue paper. This time I was tight, but they gave me a choice to return or a $60 credit, which I took and put towards re-copping Turbo Green 1's. That same pair of Turbo Green 1's I had to wait a while for because the initial pair didn't pass authentication and they only told me that after I emailed them. There were no updates on the site but they automatically matched me with another seller. As far as Goat I've bought 11 pairs, the last of which is on the way but I had the same issue where the initial pair was the wrong size and they tried to match me with another seller but failed. But they at least let me know before hand.
I guess I’m wrong with some people but in my experience I’ve boughten a couple of off whites and some where missing the freaking extra laces and stockx never told me anything about that or some Jordan 1 royals where the box was damaged, also with some Air Force 1 ivory snakes they cane with a dirty sock liner idk how I’m saying this is not what everyone experiencing but mines everybody has their own but in imo I would never do business with them again.

Yes, actually looking to get rid of that pair since I have the Pinnacles now. I think 10 is a good number for me...

I have COFs, they’re good for beaters, I’ve worn them in the rain, at an outdoor concert, they hold pretty well otherwise I’ve thought about getting rid of em too.

IMG-9165.jpg

one shoe looks like it came from an elephants *******. This is why i buy multiple AJ1s or just pay resale to see photos of my exact pair

Think ima throw some sail laces on. Don’t got any AJ laces but my see if my FoG b-ball laces fit

1.0s came with purple laces. I'll throw those in and see how they look just for fun. I'll ultimately be sticking with black tho

Back
Top Bottom