Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
you use a tooth pick for the wings logo? any matte finish? lol sorry for the questions
tooth pic, good thing about angelus paint if the red bleeds on the black you can scratch it off with a toothpick. So after you clean things up, you can seal it with the matte spray. make sure you do it within a half to an hour window, because the ink will seep in and it'll be harder to erase with the toothpick.

a couple weeks ago I talked crap about those smoke grey/red union knockoffs coming soon because of the suede. at that time I literally didn't know the turbo greens existed (took over a year off from paying attention to AJ1's when I saw no new OG colorways on the calendar).

despite the suede I actually really dig the turbo greens. if the new smoke grey's red collar area was suede too and it had a vintage look to it like the turbo greens, I'd be in for a pair. still don't like suede but for some reason it just works on the turbo's

also am I the only one who thinks turbo green's would be a top 3 hyped AJ1 from last year if it had better materials? If it was a little better quality I think it would be up there with the LA to Chi and Travis Scott's hype wise

A7E80D15-6B0D-47D8-A0BD-738709080690.jpeg

Pine toes bred toes and purple toes all had same leather quality. I had over 10 pairs of obsidians and the leather was pretty nice and consistent on all pairs. Purple 2.0s leather look and feel just like game royals.

a couple weeks ago I talked crap about those smoke grey/red union knockoffs coming soon because of the suede. at that time I literally didn't know the turbo greens existed (took over a year off from paying attention to AJ1's when I saw no new OG colorways on the calendar).

despite the suede I actually really dig the turbo greens. if the new smoke grey's red collar area was suede too and it had a vintage look to it like the turbo greens, I'd be in for a pair. still don't like suede but for some reason it just works on the turbo's

also am I the only one who thinks turbo green's would be a top 3 hyped AJ1 from last year if it had better materials? If it was a little better quality I think it would be up there with the LA to Chi and Travis Scott's hype wise

Nah , I remember doubling up because I thought they looked decent but returned them the second I saw the leather. I still cringe every time I see them.

The fly leather used on Turbo Greens, Crimson Tints, and a few other trash releases I can’t remember the color names of was some of the worst JB has ever done.

I have crimson tints and was so disappointed to see the toebox crinkle up like a gas station receipt after the first few hours of wear.

leather on the turbo greens was fly leather which is pretty much synthetic leather
Nah , I remember doubling up because I thought they looked decent but returned them the second I saw the leather. I still cringe every time I see them.
Yeah I have heard some people say it's bad but others say it's just average by JB standards, not the worst they've ever done but definitely not close to the best.
It does have that weird wrinkly look to it. Maybe some pairs have it worse than others?
For example this is definitely wrinkled but doesn't look bad in my opinion. My 2017 Royals side panel looks more messed up than this
wsjs4a0tofs41.jpg

It kind of fits with the vintage look of the shoe

Also I should mention I dont own them, just going off pics and what I've read online. Plus YouTube reviews

Last edited:
leather on the turbo greens was fly leather which is pretty much synthetic leather
The fly leather used on Turbo Greens, Crimson Tints, and a few other trash releases I can’t remember the color names of was some of the worst JB has ever done.

I have crimson tints and was so disappointed to see the toebox crinkle up like a gas station receipt after the first few hours of wear.

It's not Flyleather. That's just something someone said on here because of the different texture and everyone ran with it.

Turbos did nothing for me , not because of the material but the color. l don’t think any material would make it a popular or hyped shoe because weird aqua color. It’s not bad but not good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom