Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^ My point exactly. Where you going with them right now, flexing for your bathroom mirror?

I might be in the minority, but I'm still working 5-7 days a week. I run a business and I wear a pair of sneakers almost everyday to work. I don't mind paying the extra money to receive a shoe faster. I'm UNDS'ing new shoes every week.

Last edited:
These nice. People like to hate on the white Wings logo, but what other color do they expect it to be when the upper is black :lol:. Making it blue sure as hell would look like trash. White is perfect in this case.
Black on black would be my preference.

I might be in the minority, but I'm still working 5-7 days a week. I run a business and I wear a pair of sneakers almost everyday to work. I don't mind paying the extra money to receive a shoe faster. I'm UNDS'ing new shoes every week.

You definitely are lol. I'm working the same days, but from my couch.

Has this happened to anyone before? It’s from a Footlocker order.
A8BFED6D-5D30-434F-9B88-510A49A9A49C.jpeg

Has this happened to anyone before? It’s from a Footlocker order.
A8BFED6D-5D30-434F-9B88-510A49A9A49C.jpeg

Not this specifically but I’ve ordered a bunch of stuff in the last month that has come via UPS, and nearly every item has been delayed for a different reason. But being “held“ due to value missing from the invoice is new to me.

I get that there’s a pandemic going on but I want to know why UPS is having the most problems.

Even USPS is getting things to me in a timely manner. If possible I always avoid using UPS.

Not this specifically but I’ve ordered a bunch of stuff in the last month that has come via UPS, and nearly every item has been delayed for a different reason. But being “held“ due to value missing from the invoice is new to me.

I get that there’s a pandemic going on but I want to know why UPS is having the most problems.

Even USPS is getting things to me in a timely manner. If possible I always avoid using UPS.
I’m still waiting for UPS to deliver my DMP 6’s.

Anyone know where I can find Jordan 1 and other jordan vinyl stickers for the box? Post link below

thanks pfa CDE59A03-3690-4A3A-9D29-4664B963FAD9.jpeg

Attachments

• 53D602E1-36D1-4999-866F-281E485C389F.jpeg
    53D602E1-36D1-4999-866F-281E485C389F.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 143
Also, someone posted a while back about having blue bleeding in the midsole of these. Any tips on what can remove this? Its pretty much all over both shoes. Puerto Rico’s humidity doesn’t help I guess. Thanks
26BE151A-9B68-413D-8083-A1266E56A32F.jpeg

This happened to my pair too that I got from Nike. I only got them out of the box to check for factory flaws and after that I put them back in the box and kept them DS ever since. Month ago or so I checked them again and on both pairs the midsole had blue stains :frown: It's definitely the icy sole that causes the stains
I knew I had read about this before... where you able to ged rid of the stains?

Also, someone posted a while back about having blue bleeding in the midsole of these. Any tips on what can remove this? Its pretty much all over both shoes. Puerto Rico’s humidity doesn’t help I guess. Thanks
26BE151A-9B68-413D-8083-A1266E56A32F.jpeg
they look fine mane

Trying to find a pair sz9.5 for under 1500 or sz 10 for under 1300 :frown:. Don’t want to do StockX or GOAT and all the boutiques super overpriced. Trying to find a smaller boutique with a fairer price. Congrats though.
Ended up grabbing these for $880 in my size 12. Slightly worn looks like maybe once or twice. Super happy with em!

Back
Top Bottom