Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Also, someone posted a while back about having blue bleeding in the midsole of these. Any tips on what can remove this? Its pretty much all over both shoes. Puerto Rico’s humidity doesn’t help I guess. Thanks
26BE151A-9B68-413D-8083-A1266E56A32F.jpeg
Same thing happen to me you know what I did. I put them on my feet and wore them...

Really want Ochre yellow ones, wish I pulled the trigger when they were $250-$300....now they are $450+. Debating if I should just getting them now
1588484658891.gif
I would buy tbh the prices are only gonna go up just look at all the past hyped up 1s they all went up shadows, Spider-Man’s, royals, ROTYR, game royals, turbo greens, and any past jordan 1. the rest of that pack are going up the clay greens, blue moons, and track reds are already 400+ in my size 10

I really think it's the whole outsole being iced and the white part is actually painted on so the "bleed" is actually just thinned white paint.

I thought that was the case too when another NT member had the same thing happen to his pair. Then another NTer came in here and said they experienced the same thing and was able to wipe it off.

I would buy tbh the prices are only gonna go up just look at all the past hyped up 1s they all went up shadows, Spider-Man’s, royals, ROTYR, game royals, turbo greens, and any past jordan 1. the rest of that pack are going up the clay greens, blue moons, and track reds are already 400+ in my size 10

Yet Crimson Tint and NYC/Paris resale is almost nonexistent lol I still have a pair of Sports Illustrated’s I bought on sale and never wore that I need to move and those somehow went even more down in price. Might just move all 3 of these for an overall loss to save some space in my storage space.

Really want Ochre yellow ones, wish I pulled the trigger when they were $250-$300....now they are $450+. Debating if I should just getting them now
1588484658891.gif
I copped my pair off of goat about a year or so ago. Believe I paid $295 for my sz 11, had to add them to finish the best hand in the game pack. If you truly want them I’d cop now if not im sure jb will release a yellow toe soon enough.
AD84368F-69BB-4998-9A3A-CE71C6CD7E0E.jpeg

Trying to find a pair sz9.5 for under 1500 or sz 10 for under 1300 :frown:. Don’t want to do StockX or GOAT and all the boutiques super overpriced. Trying to find a smaller boutique with a fairer price. Congrats though.

Thought I overpaid when they first dropped, paid $900 like the day after and thought they would drop to $700ish maybe. Was totally wrong, resale just kept slowly going up.

Yet Crimson Tint and NYC/Paris resale is almost nonexistent lol I still have a pair of Sports Illustrated’s I bought on sale and never wore that I need to move and those somehow went even more down in price. Might just move all 3 of these for an overall loss to save some space in my storage space.
I said hyped up released 1s from I remember not many people were feeling those crimson tints and nyc Paris joints everybody was after the LA/chi pair but I’m gonna do the same I’m offloading Pairs that I don’t wear like that anymore I wanna cop the blue moons, and another pair I’m surprised went up in price are the phantom reds I got them on sale on Nike for 120 and they going for 230$ now

I said hyped up released 1s from I remember not many people were feeling those crimson tints and nyc Paris joints everybody was after the LA/chi pair but I’m gonna do the same I’m offloading Pairs that I don’t wear like that anymore I wanna cop the blue moons, and another pair I’m surprised went up in price are the phantom reds I got them on sale on Nike for 120 and they going for 230$ now

Oh yeah I wasn’t arguing with you/saying you were wrong-was just pointing out how those people who say “all 1s shoot up in value!” are wrong. Older, less desirable 1s might see an increase but it usually isn’t significant. Letterman 1s are a perfect example of this.

Oh yeah I wasn’t arguing with you/saying you were wrong-was just pointing out how those people who say “all 1s shoot up in value!” are wrong. Older, less desirable 1s might see an increase but it usually isn’t significant. Letterman 1s are a perfect example of this.
Lol oh alright my bad yea mostly all those less sought after 1s don’t move well but they are some exceptions like storm blues 1 metallic navy’s, red metallic’s, and sail 1s are all shoes that sat and went to outlets and I wasn’t a fan of those letter mans the color way wasn’t for me

Back
Top Bottom