Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This was posted in the MCU thread.

1589858070456.png

Yeah it’s a royal PITA-sorry you have to deal with this, it sucks!

In my case, the code was applied before I hit “PLACE ORDER” and after hitting submit, I was charged more.. It’s pretty sketchy tbh:

7D8D82FD-B515-4AD4-B5B3-EB45EB23BB5B.png

8FDEF6E5-1E57-4E3F-B47D-57064134DC9B.jpeg

Yeah, for sure call them about it. They've always given me the difference back when it's happened to me.

I had a ton of shoes stolen from me in 2016 when someone broke into my house. The one that really burns the soul to this day was the 2015 Chis I had. This spike in the prices are not helping.

damn bro.. my brother got his car broken into one night 3-4 years ago. His Chicago 1s and a few other pairs were in his trunk that night..

I'm glad I bought my pair two months ago. I just bought the SB lows yesterday too. I love that colorway.
I remember striking out on release day October 10th, 2015 (my dad's birthday). I eventually bought these for $140 shipped used off ebay a couple of months before the off white UNC 1s dropped.

It's Eastbay/Foot Locker Inc's clearance site. I've had the same issue with both FTL AND Eastbay where you add the code, then when you have to sign into your account, it drops the code for some reason. I've had it happen enough that I like triple check now. They'll usually fix it for you. At least they used to.

After an hour waiting on the phone to get through they let me add the code back in luckily. I guess in the end it was worth it, but still a pain to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom