• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That’s awesome man :pimp:

still some good people out there in this game

I wonder how he found em for retail tho :nerd:

He said one of his boys was able to grab a pair. Being how nice he is, i wonder if he just lied to use and picked up the pair on resale just so she can have a pair to rock.
That’s a great story. I too am glad to see there’s someone like that out there. Congrats to your daughter on the shoes!

thanks bro!

That’s awesome man, see not everything is ****ty about stockton ( I am from stockton lol), glad to see some fellow stockton Nters

Pending on SNKRS UK but I’m expecting an L. This is the first drop after the app was updated from SNEAKRS UK and it didn’t save my payment info even though I’d entered it before the drop.

With mainly Ls all around this gloomy FLX release, thought I'd share a happy story involving my daughter with y'all. If you have anything negative to say, please refrain.
D1FC0687-3DE7-480C-BD3F-7BEAC9324F4D.png
1985C0C4-54DF-414E-A451-9DCBDED7A8FC.jpeg

SUPER AWESOME STORY!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

With everything going on in the world today, it's so refreshing to hear and see that there is still hope and that EVERYONE isn't on some BS.

Thank you for raising and supporting a responsible young lady who not only cares about her community and others, but she is willing to work for what she wants!

We need more like YOU and your daughter bro!

Keep pursuing greatness!

With mainly Ls all around this gloomy FLX release, thought I'd share a happy story involving my daughter with y'all. If you have anything negative to say, please refrain.
D1FC0687-3DE7-480C-BD3F-7BEAC9324F4D.png
1985C0C4-54DF-414E-A451-9DCBDED7A8FC.jpeg
Hell, I would’ve done it too. Look at that smile! Well worth the money. Thanks for sharing this.

Back
Top Bottom