Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Red lace swap. Sticking with black.

FF0AC99E-553D-4E18-878A-6687A0230A4F.jpeg

Y’all trying too to hard with these, stick to black or white laces.

That’s a page out of the Gentry playbook.
Limit OG cws, and also the retro+.
Limit supply which in turns increases demand.
:smh:

If I were to guess the next time Chi's release it's gonna be with the 85' mold like the neutral grays slated for next year, and probably in dumb limited numbers. I sincerely pray I'm wrong though.

If I were to guess the next time Chi's release it's gonna be with the 85' mold like the neutral grays slated for next year, and probably in dumb limited numbers. I sincerely pray I'm wrong though.

Honestly, I could them selling Chi 1s in a wider release down the road for $220-$230+ retail. It would help them establish a new, higher retail price for 85 OG 1s since they would fly at even that price point. If they fixed the Swoosh and made them 1:1 with ACTUAL 1985 Chicago 1s, they would fly at even $250 retail tbh.

You're not wrong. That'll be the case.

Limited or not ... the hype will be (is) through the moon.

It's challenging enough copping non OG colorways. Now imagine the Chicago's with that mold.
AggressiveColossalFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif

There WILL be tears.

Back
Top Bottom