Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Rocking these today, not the best colourway but not the worst either..

3A044EE4-05C7-4B9F-B987-D8286CC79BF1.jpeg
This colorway is 🔥

Anyone ever thought of selling they Jordan 1 collection now that the resale and hype price off the charts? Even for beat up pairs 😂. Thinking about racking in a quick buck but know I’ll be sad after if I do go about it.

Rocking these today, not the best colourway but not the worst either..

3A044EE4-05C7-4B9F-B987-D8286CC79BF1.jpeg

Bruh, why are you disrespecting your own damn shoes?! Have some confidence, man. Those joints are fire. What are you talking about?

This man was defeated before he walked out the door this morning. :emoji_disappointed:

White laces are dope. I also love the way the red laces pop on these.

Bruh, why are you disrespecting your own damn shoes?! Have some confidence, man. Those joints are fire. What are you talking about?

This man was defeated before he walked out the door this morning. :emoji_disappointed:

He’s doggin his own shoes maybe coz this CW gets a lot of flak and gets no love for whatever reason and he just trying to beat the Jordan 1 snobs first before they do

Honestly, I could them selling Chi 1s in a wider release down the road for $220-$230+ retail. It would help them establish a new, higher retail price for 85 OG 1s since they would fly at even that price point. If they fixed the Swoosh and made them 1:1 with ACTUAL 1985 Chicago 1s, they would fly at even $250 retail tbh.
I mean I don’t want to pay $220 for some 1s, but I wouldn’t think twice about dropping it for Chicago’s if they made them attainable in the ‘85 mold.

Love my Gym Reds. They’re simple, they look classic and they’re the closest thing to black and whites we have besides Bloodlines, and I like Gym Reds a lot more than Bloodlines. Only thing I’m not 100% a fan of is the shiny leather.

Loool I have so many kicks, in terms of Jordan 1s alone I’m probably at about 30+ they ain’t the best of what I have!
Your right though, I’m probably defeated on most mornings though

Anyone ever thought of selling they Jordan 1 collection now that the resale and hype price off the charts? Even for beat up pairs 😂. Thinking about racking in a quick buck but know I’ll be sad after if I do go about it.

Ive started letting go of doubles I know I’ll never wear and any non-OG retro I haven’t worn up to this point. In the 8 years I’ve been fortunate enough to begin seriously collecting , I surpassed triple digits surprisingly fast. Having so many shoes, along with other collections I have,, has left me feeling “weighed” down. Long story short is I am in the middle of getting my collection down to under 32(my age) pairs.

crazy good time to sell IMO....Sold a pair of 2014 black and white 1s that were maybe 7/10 for $350. My only real attachments are to the holy trinity, Chi’s, black toes, and Kentucky’s. Everything else has a price8)

Back
Top Bottom