• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SNKRS feature on the silvers
Via Nike⁠ SNKRS:
https://snkrs.app.link/B4rG3crhr8

I’m honestly over jumping through hoops for kicks, but I’ll jump through a few more for metallic silvers

I clicked, then Gentry came on
F9F40DC1-5921-4C22-8553-2E74EC7DEA07.gif

Damn sorry to hear the collection was jacked. My place was broken into as well so I definitely feel the pain of having your stuff stolen. What sucked especially was all the wife's jewelry and handbags that were stolen since that probably added up to way more than my sneakers.
I'm sorry to hear that bro. I was young and foolish... didn't have renters insurance so i learned that lesson the hard way. To anyone that doesn't have insurance- GET IT!

Have y’all had an issue with StockX saying they received an empty package? Even though you know it was delivered and shipped properly.

Have y’all had an issue with StockX saying they received an empty package? Even though you know it was delivered and shipped properly.

I personally have NOT but I would think/hope that all of the packages are insured since they’re business model includes shipping. I hope it works out for you bro, keep us updated.

I haven’t, but the package is actually weighed when it is scanned by UPS (to make sure it’s under StockX’s prepaid postage weight of 4 lbs) and the actual weight should be in the tracking info. So unless StockX claims that you stuffed the box with garbage that weighed approx the same amount, you should be able to use that as evidence...

Nope...but definitely never sending anything to them again. Sounds like a nightmare.

I actually bring my packages to UPS untaped for this very reason. Cams can always confirm that I put the slip in the package with shoes. Granted I've been sending stuff through the same UPS stores for years so I know just about everyone there and they know what's up so I don't have to worry about a kid swiping my kicks before they are sent off.

Your situation does sound like a nightmare. I know others who personally videotape themselves packaging boxes and opening boxes but that's way too much work for me and I'm usually in a rush.

Back
Top Bottom