• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

1595776269540.gif

hell no. I cant mess with patent leather ones. None of them. They are all hideous to me.

Ya'll enjoy
Only with a white midsole. And no I won’t be customizing these.

I don't get why they would make this Black/Gold another Patent Leather 1's. Like didn't JB already make the Top 3 Gold Toe Patent Leather, and the Complexcon Patent Leather, and the 2013 Black/Gold Patent Leather, and the 2003 Black/Gold Patent Leather, and all the whack Black/Gold MIDS Patent Leather?

I guess what I'm trying to say is why the hell can't Nike/JB give us the black/gold in regular leather form like the 1985 F&F black/gold. sheesh

I was curious on resell prices for Bred 1s when the hell did the prices sky rocket? This happen recently?
The Last Dance drove prices up.

I just looked at grabbing another bred 4 a s was shocked.

Bred 4’s will have another price increase when/if the Off white breds drop

The Last Dance drove prices up.

I just looked at grabbing another bred 4 a s was shocked.

Bred 4’s will have another price increase when/if the Off white breds drop

Yeah, If you aint grab them last year that price not going down. Might as well wait for the next GR retro. Those prices staying up there.

Air Jordan 1 High OG
Color: Black/Black-Metallic Gold
Style Code: 555088-032
Release Date: Holiday 2020
Price: $170
1595709088427.png

1595709111754.png

1595709125810.png

1595709168203.png

I remember when these dropped in 03. They sat for the LONGEST where I was at. Probably until they got sent back. They still ugly, but something tells me that won't be the case this time

the leather on my Pine Green 1.0 has got to be one of the best quality leather 1's.. anybody else agree??
They feel even more better the more i wear them lol

I remember when these dropped in 03. They sat for the LONGEST where I was at. Probably until they got sent back. They still ugly, but something tells me that won't be the case this time

well thats because it was mids back then. And even when that didn't bother any one. The black/gold dropped along side the UNC Patent Leather and the Chicago Patent Leather so the black/gold was definitely the bottom of the barrel for most people

Back
Top Bottom