Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yea I don't think we'll see a fall anytime soon. Nike/JB knows to keep numbers low and then to pump out more easily attainable mids with similar color blocking. As much as mids are clowned on in here we know that the average consumer could care less so they seem to sell pretty well.

Ima disagree with you here. 1's hype has been going strong since 2013 when they hit us with royals, bred, black toes...

2014 Fragments...

The hype has been going strong for years. I think 1's will continue to always bring out people
2016-17 also saw releases like storm blues, metallics, yin yangs, lettermans go on suuuuper disco....even black toes were only reselling for like $200-225 after release. 1s just weren't poppin off at the time like they are now. outlet finds, disco, low resell just isn't in the cards nowadays.

i'm not talking about you and me, of course we're gonna come out....i'm talking about the hypebeast/reseller legion.

2016-17 also saw releases like storm blues, metallics, yin yangs, lettermans go on suuuuper disco....even black toes were only reselling for like $200-225 after release. 1s just weren't poppin off at the time like they are now. outlet finds, disco, low resell just isn't in the cards nowadays.

i'm not talking about you and me, of course we're gonna come out....i'm talking about the hypebeast/reseller legion.

Yeezy “hype” shifted back to Jordan’s/collabs

Yeah sneaker market about to collapse can’t hold... not at these prices.

Yup. Bout to be a buyers market again.

Economy about to be in shambles for a bit. People going to be hoarding money and letting go of stuff for the low. I would advise against buying anything resale RIGHT now unless you find a crazy deal.

If you can wait until like October/November that'll be prime time. Especially if the GOV still playing with people money, and all the holidays start rolling around and people start feeling pressed. Lot of stuff bout to start going for cheap. Lot of people gon be undercutting. Lot of people who was buying up every release, no matter what gon start getting choosy

Economy about to be in shambles for a bit. People going to be hoarding money and letting go of stuff for the low. I would advise against buying anything resale RIGHT now unless you find a crazy deal.

If you can wait until like October/November that'll be prime time. Especially if the GOV still playing with people money, and all the holidays start rolling around and people start feeling pressed. Lot of stuff bout to start going for cheap. Lot of people gon be undercutting.

this guy gets it.

I don’t know man
I do agree the bubble will pop
But even some mids are selling out
Some are even going for over retail
It’s crazy

Today

A8B76ACD-92F2-4933-830B-3CE2E10AC4F2.jpeg

pandemic aside, i think it's just a matter of time before hype moves off of 1s.... the yeezy/boost wave lasted what, 3-4 years?

peeps werent messin with 1s heavy until 2018, after OW "the ten"....so we're probably in for another year or 2 of JB buffoonery and hypebeastin reseller games.

:wow:

2013 to 2017 ? where these peeps from you speak of :lol:

I don’t know man
I do agree the bubble will pop
But even some mids are selling out
Some are even going for over retail
It’s crazy
Exactly. Mids and Lows are selling out, and every High release, hoards of people are complaining about how hard it is to cop.

The hype has been going strong since 2013, and will continue until Nike starts mass producing.

If you can wait until like October/November that'll be prime time. Especially if the GOV still playing with people money, and all the holidays start rolling around and people start feeling pressed. Lot of stuff bout to start going for cheap. Lot of people gon be undercutting. Lot of people who was buying up every release, no matter what gon start getting choosy

Truf.

I'mma be alright either way, not like I bought any of these on credit or some mess. Resellers can eat it then. I'll go after pairs then.

Outlets suck now
Gone are the days where you could buy a Jordan retro for 30-50% off
Now you’ll be lucky if you even find any jordans

Back
Top Bottom