Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hope this happens but I don't see it changing much.

The economic uncertainty of the moment is making people come down on stuff already. There's plenty of people (myself included) who NEVER though the Government would stop those +$600 checks and start allowing landlords to come collect. That's where we are, and its gonna continue to be bad to varying degrees for people out there and that's going to inform the market and how resellers move.

There's bulk resellers out there who been holding, but will want to get out while the market still at this historic high (especially with GRs), before they get caught lacking and having to hold through a recession and have to watch those prices deflate to pre-stimulus levels. Whole bunch of bot boys gon wanna get out from under big investments made with their parents credit cards and gon be tripping over each other to get out first.

It's not sustainable. Literally every sneaker chart on StockX looks like this since April 1

JkFnNIO.png

I can guarantee you that's going to become a bell curve. SOON

The economic uncertainty of the moment is making people come down on stuff already. There's plenty of people (myself included) who NEVER though the Government would stop those +$600 checks and start allowing landlords to come collect. That's where we are, and its gonna continue to be bad to varying degrees for people out there and that's going to inform the market and how resellers move.

There's bulk resellers out there who been holding, but will want to get out while the market still at this historic high (especially with GRs), before they get caught lacking and having to hold through a recession and have to watch those prices deflate to pre-stimulus levels. Whole bunch of bot boys gon wanna get out from under big investments made with their parents credit cards and gon be tripping over each other to get out first.

It's not sustainable. Literally every sneaker chart on StockX looks like this since April 1

JkFnNIO.png

Hope so. Couple of releases over the past 2-3 years I struck out on I still want to get. Actual shoes I want to wear.

I'm curious...

if yall could get either (to keep), which would u choose?

frags or ow chi?
why?
👁👁

me personally... i have frags, but no ow chi. if i had a chance to swap out, i think I'm keeping my frags. i think frags are more wearable and i love that blue with BT color blocking. although ow chi is dope and i wish i had them, they are pretty gimmicky and they don't age well over time. they yellow. and I think asxfarcas wearability they won't age gracefully either. of course i could be wrong. thoughts?

OW bc red > blue lol

JkFnNIO.png

Yeah, that’s why I’m hoping we see a correction soon. It makes no sense why sneaker prices became so inflated, so quickly. Bloodlines are a perfect example of this-they went on discount not even a year ago and now they’re reselling above retail.

Yeah, that’s why I’m hoping we see a correction soon. It makes no sense why sneaker prices became so inflated, so quickly. Bloodlines are a perfect example of this-they went on discount not even a year ago and now they’re reselling above retail.

The correction will come. I feel you tho. Trying to get my hands on another pair of Anniversary Red Air Max 1s. They was $220 in January when I bought my first pair. They $450-500+ now :lol:

The economy WAS in shambles a few months ago. No sneaker buying recession there.

When people talking about the market coming down that don't mean shoes bout to be going for pennies on the dollar. It means the market will regress back at the very least to where it was 5 months ago before all this unsustainable hyperinflation brought the prices of literally everything up 33-50% because hella people had money to burn, and/or suddenly "invest" in sneakers off Gov checks. A return to pre-april/march prices and activity would also constitute a recession

Also if you think what the economy looked like "a few months ago" is anything like what we're about to see in this country once the stimulus bandaid falls off and a bunch of jobs don't return, you gon be in for a rude awakening

Last edited:
Latest Air Jordan 1 Retro High pickup: Concept Japan Tokyo grey/silver. Snkrs win. AJ1 releases starting to be hassle challenge.
Design and colorway execution on point. No quality control issues. Leather tongue idea is different. Better than the puffed plastic Wings. Looking forward to the midnight navy pair of pack.

98A810E6-CAC9-410F-9863-4E4327078E3D.jpeg

Throwback vid:

Latest Air Jordan 1 Retro High pickup: Concept Japan Tokyo grey/silver. Snkrs win. AJ1 releases starting to be hassle challenge.
Design and colorway execution on point. No quality control issues. Leather tongue idea is different. Better than the puffed plastic Wings. Looking forward to the midnight navy pair of pack.

98A810E6-CAC9-410F-9863-4E4327078E3D.jpeg

Throwback vid:

Do you own the lasers? If you or anyone could throw in the gray flat laces from those into the Japans that'd be greatly appreciated. I think that pair has the best color match for flat gray laces. Its lighter than the shadow 1s, ajko, & wolf grays.

Dude up there said it’s a 1-2 hour wait to get into the outlet store? Wow that’s ridiculous... I get limiting the number of people in the store but outlets always are full of overpriced crap :lol:

Do you own the lasers? If you or anyone could throw in the gray flat laces from those into the Japans that'd be greatly appreciated. I think that pair has the best color match for flat gray laces. Its lighter than the shadow 1s, ajko, & wolf grays.

Unfortunately do not own the lasers. Now that you mention the color, no flat grey laces in any my Jordans. Just realized. Weird.

yeah since i been running the wdywt threads i've realized i
SP called me , additional pairs showed up today. White laces look terrible? Was going for a cool grey 11 look
37430EB5-E8EF-4A15-8054-D6ECD88E2A4C.jpeg
3D898088-4687-4EB5-B493-FAB718AFD0F2.jpeg
A89B4B89-D801-4843-90B1-3459B1975519.jpeg
28244E61-F514-4F9E-AD4D-41559C987188.jpeg
1912655A-74E9-4DD7-8262-365C1F1F244A.jpeg
white oval laces would be the move outta respect for the theme. very nice though.

I don't have either but Frags all day for me.

More wearable.

I can just wear my Chicago's if I ever wanted to wear the OW.

Back
Top Bottom