Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
F80A4879-E400-4029-8FFB-B1AC97E03D52.png

Late Night NT Steez:

Traded a friend Fragment 3’s, Camo Sb Hi’s, 13’ Grey/Black Dunk Hi’s & Bred Toe Mid 1’s for these 85’ Royals..

Overall very pleased. My other two 85 pairs are too small for me to wear comfortably. These are a Sz 9 but fit more like a 8.5. Only came with one Royal lace so def need some Foxtrott ones.

6CB76DC2-602B-4157-A9A5-C4FE0E2802A3.jpeg
4A8EAB27-13AA-478C-A235-8435B7A38616.jpeg

That new spicy sauce is good, and actually reasonably spicy.
there’s still nothing better than properly cooked fries and a coke. They put heroin in that coke syrup or something.

The coke at McDonalds? Most restaurants get their syrup concentrate in plastic bags, but McDonalds gets it in stainless steel canisters, stainless steel is inert (meaning it in non-porous and won't affect the flavor like plastic does, same reason glass bottles taste better than plastic or aluminum.)

McDonalds and Coke have a special deal, when McDonalds started out they partnered and grew together to become global giants. That relationship over decades is still going strong and McDonalds gets THE lowest price out of anyone for their syrup from coke.

The coke at McDonalds? Most restaurants get their syrup concentrate in plastic bags, but McDonalds gets it in stainless steel canisters, stainless steel is inert (meaning it in non-porous and won't affect the flavor like plastic does, same reason glass bottles taste better than plastic or aluminum.)

McDonalds and Coke have a special deal, when McDonalds started out they partnered and grew together to become global giants. That relationship over decades is still going strong and McDonalds gets THE lowest price out of anyone for their syrup from coke.

Word? That's pretty interesting to know.

Thing have changed. I worked some fast food type jobs and all of them used the cylinders to change out the soda machines. I could see how it’s cheaper to go plastic just in shipping and deliver alone.

Thing have changed. I worked some fast food type jobs and all of them used the cylinders to change out the soda machines. I could see how it’s cheaper to go plastic just in shipping and deliver alone.

I'm not quite following, are you saying that today fast food places use the stainless steel cylinders or that they don't?

Back
Top Bottom