Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We'll see what the tongue has before I pass judgement.

Seeing as the jumpman blends in on the back they might be ok

Slam Dunk V's…. No Bueno

The 1's i gotta see… hope no 3m on it? (Yeah Right…3m everywhere)

On the Melo's 1's

everyone would rather not have a jumpman then have one….. R3AL TALK

What is people's issue with the jump man on the back I never got that... I mean I like the na ok the tounge over the jump man there but on the back idc if there a jump man or not

What is people's issue with the jump man on the back I never got that... I mean I like the na ok the tounge over the jump man there but on the back idc if there a jump man or not

There's not supposed to be anything on the back of ones. It makes zero sense to just slap a jumpman on it.

The tongue isn't terrible but its whatever

People want retroes as close to og as possible. The jump man on the heel just looks out of place and tacky

I got no prob with it but I can see why people say wat they say about it being tacky or not close to the og but honestly it not a big deal to me in anyway

Jumpman gives it that Mid Phoney Looking feel to it...

I barely like Jumpman's on my Retro 3's …only cuz they say AIR under him...

@TR23   said iT! and I Agree Ditto!

Yeah I'm not a fan of jump logos. It always has to be done in a subtle way for me. I think it makes 3s and 4s look pretty ugly at the heel. 5s and 6s it's okayish. We are gonna find a way to get rid of that jump man... 
nerd.gif

I think the worst thing about having a jump man 1 is that we are conditioned to passing or saying ugly because we have seen so many ugly models with the jump man. This NA branding with the blank heel basically started last year with a few exceptions

Last edited:

Yeah I'm not a fan of jump logos. It always has to be done in a subtle way for me. I think it makes 3s and 4s look pretty ugly at the heel. 5s and 6s it's okayish. We are gonna find a way to get rid of that jump man...  
nerd.gif

Yeah…EASY

Make them look like this….or plain!

the 7 was the first shoe that switched from nike branding to soley jordan branding right ?

Back
Top Bottom