Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wonder how long we have to wait to get these “remastered”?

517AE30B-2EAF-428E-83F3-A916F3AB374B.jpeg

Upcoming CW's gonna mark the downward spiral for J1's. No way those gonna be sbb 4.0

Been saying it. It’s the beginning of the end. Glad I got The classics that will never fade. Just need The Black/Red to come back And these NG ‘85s.

You like what you like fam.. this site seems to hate anything that isn't og or a collab which is cool. Me, I'm all about the color and fits I can put together.. gonna be a great summer shoe, if you don't like them that's fine brother.

“A great summer shoe,” is a creative way to say it sucks every other time of year. Thus meaning it sucks, period.

You like what you like fam.. this site seems to hate anything that isn't og or a collab which is cool. Me, I'm all about the color and fits I can put together.. gonna be a great summer shoe, if you don't like them that's fine brother.

Completely agree-I’m just messing with you my dude haha

2012-2015 was the NDC Twitter RSVP bad quality retro era though.. Don’t need that nonsense coming back around lol

I want 2016-2019 back where retros (including OG 1s) hit rock bottom disco prices lol

i dont want to go back to 2012-2015 quality lol. just want to be able to get shoes without stressing lol i did do really well during the remastered era though which was 2016-2018. on the adidas side though i got my a** kicked. i remember winning SBB 1.0s and treating them as a consolation prize because i couldn't get the turtle doves. got them both now :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom