Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Hyper Royals are just as good as the Turbo Greens were to me. I personally prefer the Turbo Greens (prefer the color blocking and the shade of blueish-greenish), but they’re still super clean IMO.
Turbo’s are a fire colorway. The only thing I hate about them is that crinkled white garbage leather they used on them. It looks like they fixed that with these Hyper Royal’s. 👍

Turbo’s are a fire colorway. The only thing I hate about them is that crinkled white garbage leather they used on them. It looks like they fixed that with these Hyper Royal’s. 👍
I totally agree. The Turbo Greens would’ve been absolutely PERFECT without that faux crinkled leather (which didn’t ruin them or anything, but it was unnecessary) and the tiny text on the mid panel (which personally doesn’t bother me at all, as it’s so damn small it’s pretty insignificant IMO). I still like them better (color blocking and unique shade of blue/green), despite the use of normalish leather and no small text on the Hyper Royals.

Posted on Reddit, but goat sent me court purple 2.0s when I ordered the 1.0s from them about a month and a half ago for 525. I was beyond pissed when I opened that box and saw the 2.0s. Hoping goat makes this right since there was a disclaimer that said all sales final when shipping from goat storage.
Same thing happened to me over the summer. Purchased 1.0 and received 2.0. Goat gave me $25 credit for the mistake.

Let the hate begin..... 😂😂😂

A14C28C9-A7A6-45F0-B5DC-4C73022CA97D.jpeg

Aw hell nah, you tripping. You turning into 3god 3god with comments like that.
Those NG1s looking like the best Jordan 1s in 2021 so far :nerd:

Don’t ever put me in the same category as someone who would put a retro + like THAT ahead of a classic OG. The Disrespect is sickening.

Back
Top Bottom