Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They touched down today, they are so nice!

2A87BA68-F72C-4169-AE34-5148C7BB7C75.jpeg

But man, that’s gotta be the fastest that I’ve gotten a shoe from StockX.

I placed an order on the 1/5, and it came all the way from UK as well.... hella fast! 🤣🤣🤣

E6D436FD-E184-4A85-BADE-424BE2333423.jpeg

DA69D282-8033-4A77-A77D-86386A0F9742.jpeg

Air Jordan 1 High OG “Shadow 2.0”
Color: Black/Light Smoke Grey-White
Style Code: 555088-035
Release Date: May 15, 2021
Price: $170
1610131848244.png
1610131858477.png
1610131871920.png
Struggle images:nthat:
Not bad, but I’ll take my OG Shadows over these all day every day. I also think they’d be better if they were all leather, without the suede.

The only people who was buying those 1.5's was trying to sole swap them. Other wise not a chance. Some odd years later those things are gold mines. Like you said, the 1's (lows, mids and highs) craze is out of this world right now.
The toe box on those 1.5s were definitely Ronald McDonaldish.

That, and the color of the turbos is just bad....

How anyone can prefer left to right is beyond me but hey to each their own
3AA59643-D433-4263-BE4E-6941F7E6505C.jpeg
I kinda regret selling my turbos at the time, but the tongue tag colors were kinda weird. The purple and the yellow looked outta place. The text on the side of the shoe and the leather quality were also pretty bad. Hyper royals look 10x better than the turbos, but maybe I'll try and use as trade bait for turbos if I can get multiple hypers

makes me happy I passed on the turbos

Yeah they decided to stop on a shoe it made absolutely no sense to stop on.
I know some dudes like the vintage look sail adds, but for me sail sucks like 9/10. The original court purples would've been a perfect shoe with white midsoles. Sail is usually terrible, aesthetically speaking of course.

I know some dudes like the vintage look sail adds, but for me sail sucks like 9/10. The original court purples would've been a perfect shoe with white midsoles. Sail is usually terrible, aesthetically speaking of course.

Then why age the upper? Lol it makes no sense.

sail only looks bad next to white like on volt golds, turbo greens and gym reds.

Where I’m at it seems nobody within a 100 miles wears Jordan’s. Where are they at? Are big cities overrun with them? Is everybody walking around in the latest release or are the majority sitting in closets waiting to be resold? I guess I don’t understand were all these sold out releases are going, if everybody is walking around on Monday in the same shoe where I’m at would get old.

Where I’m at it seems nobody within a 100 miles wears Jordan’s. Where are they at? Are big cities overrun with them? Is everybody walking around in the latest release or are the majority sitting in closets waiting to be resold? I guess I don’t understand were all these sold out releases are going, if everybody is walking around on Monday in the same shoe where I’m at would get old.
Everyone and there mother is a resellers

Pretty much lol. In NYC you can't go more than 2 blocks without seeing a pair of Jordans. I regularly see 1-14s on a daily basis. I think about it often, it's pretty crazy. Every borough, every neighborhood, every race...someone got some Js on.

Most pairs are not purchased for wearing anymore. Hoarders and Resellers corner the market. Resellers then sell to other resellers, the more patient ones who aren’t dead broke, and can wait for the shoes value to increase.

Back
Top Bottom